Chapter One - Lilia and Liam

The photo is of Lilia and Liam! Thought I would show you guys Liam!

Lilia's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my door being banged. I knew exactly who it was, Liam. He loves to annoy me. I got up, walked to my door like a zombie and turned on the light. Blinded, I opened the door and my brother fell in.

"Ow!" he moaned.

"You shouldn't be leaning on my door then should you!" I snapped. I'm not a morning person at all, especially Monday morning.

He got up and sat on my bed staring at me.

"What?"

"Nothing. You're just so.... Ugly."

I pounced on him making him scream. We fell on the floor and I banged my head hard. We got up and I rubbed my head.

I push

ed him out and I went to my bathroom in my room and jumped in the shower. I was in there for about half an hour. I jumped out and got dressed and dried my hair. I looked at my phone.

"Shit! I'm half an hour later?"

I ran to school as I gave my brother the car as we had to share one. But having a car will just drag attention to me so I gave it to Liam.

I arrived at school and as usual, my head kept down. I don't talk to Liam in school and nobody knows he's my brother, and I like to keep it that way. I ditched first class as I was already late and I'm already the top student in science so it doesn't matter anyway.

I went to my locker and got out the book I need for the second, Math! I loved math with a passion and I must say I am very good at it. I started just wondering about the halls. It was empty, like a ghost town. That was until I hit a hard chest and fell straight to the floor...