Chapter Nineteen - House Party

Lilia's P.O.V

I ring Morgan, begging her to come with me to this party. As you can guess, Morgan and Lexie don't get on well, both popular girls that all the boys want have the best house parties. They are always in competition. So, getting Morgan to come to Lexie's party, isn't easy. But I told her about the whole situation and about how I need her help and she came running.

I just get out of the shower before Morgan comes over to get ready when I get a text from Jacob. "Just wanted to check in on you. I'm sorry Liam found out that way, Matt told me he wasn't going to do that but I've argued with him now. I hope I haven't ruined anything and we can still go to this party together tonight?"

I can't help but smile at this text, I mean tonight can't be so bad then. I start to type my reply, "Liam isn't really talking to me but I think I got through to him that I'm not a baby anymore and I can make my own decisions. Of course, we're still going to this party. I never thought I'd say this, but I need a drink! Morgan's on her way over now to get ready."

"Perfect. Look, I'll talk to Liam tonight and see if I can get through to him too. I can't lose my best friend, especially when he's the girl I like twin brother!"

'Girl that I like' Wait?! You all might think I'm stupid for not really thinking he likes me but come on, it's the bad boy. But this really does mess things up, to be honest. Because now there is no way I'm staying away from him now! I text Jacob back, "Morgan and Liam are going together tonight because Morgan didn't want to 'third wheel' and she didn't want to show up to Lexie's house on her own like a twat. Her words, not mine. Morgan's here so I'll see you tonight."

"Okay, that's good then. And I always said the towel looks best on you;)" I look down and notice I'm still in my towel after the shower. I look up at my window and see him sitting there, shirtless, looking at me smirking. I put my middle finger up to him and close the curtains before chucking on an oversized t-shirt and some basketball shorts, nice and comfortable to get ready in.

Morgan walks into my room with some chocolate and a can of coke. "Sorry, I was thirsty so helped myself." It's normal for Morgan to do this, she basically lives here half of the time, she literally has a key to the front door. "Anyway, you ready to be beautified by Morgan?!" She says whilst jumping up and down. I have never let her give me a makeover, even when we were little, I wouldn't go near any of it. "Right let's start off with the hair, I'm gonna blow-dry it for you and then we'll put it in rollers whilst I do your makeup so everything will be done at the same time yeah?" I nod pretending I know what all that means.

After what feels like days, she finally finishes my makeup and takes the rollers out. I go to look in the mirror but stops me, "Go and put your outfit on and then you can look at yourself!" I roll my eyes and grab the dress I bought the other day out of my cupboard. Morgan takes a seat to do her makeup, I don't know how she does it so perfectly so quickly. Anyway, I get changed, and put on some black heels and put all my things into a little black clutch that hangs off my shoulder. "Can I look at myself now?" I ask Morgan like an impatient child. She turns around and gasps. "Lilia... You look amazing! I feel like a proud Mama!! Omg, your mother must see you like this! GEORGIA, you gotta see what I've created, our dreams come true!!" Morgan shouts to my mother downstairs whilst running out. I chuckle to myself, drama queen, I mutter under my breath. I turn to my mirror and I'm taken back for like the third time seeing myself like this, I am never gonna get used to dressing up like this. But this time felt different for some reason, it felt more right, and I felt comfortable whereas the other times I was doing it to impress Jacob, now, I'm doing it to feel good for myself.

I snap out of my thoughts when my mother literally barges into my room, out of breath. She puts her hands on her knees and starts panting. "Sorry honey, I really need to get back to the gym... wow." Then she stands up and looks at me and her eyes start tearing up. "Oh sweetie, look at my little baby!! You look like a girl!" She walks over to me and gives me a hug. I giggle at this comment, I don't take offence to it at all as I know how long my mother has wanted me to dress up or ask about makeup. Like I said, even when I was little, I played football and the monster trucks and all that shit with my brother when all the other girls would be playing with barbies and asking to use their mother's makeup. It does feel good I can make my mother happy by putting a dress on.