~1~

I saw a flash of green and a body flew back. I walk over to the body and slowly turned it over. I screamed once I saw who it was.

It was Cedric.

"You are powerful Annabelle." I spun around and faced a man who did not look exactly like a man. He was white, bald and had no nose.

"W-who are you?' I asked him.

"Do not fear me child. Instead you should join me." He said petting the snake that was around him. My eyes widened after realizing who it was.

It was Voldemort. He who should not be named.

"Why the bloody hell would I do that?" I yelled angry. He glared at me.

"Watch your tone you pathetic half-blood."

"Coming from the one who wants this half blood on his side yea no thanks." I snapped. He smirked.

"You have a fight in you. I like that. You know." He started as he began to circle me.

"You look so much like your mother. She was beautiful I must admit and very powerful. I wanted her to be mine and rid this world of all mudbloods and bloodtraitors but then her and her husband went into hiding like Lily and James Potter have.

And now she is in a coma that no magic could wake her which leaves you. Her only daughter to possess the power she had when she was awake." He explains. He stopped walking. He's suddenly in front of me.

"You will join me one day Annabelle." He said reaching his hand out to me. I was quick to back away but he was quicker. He grabbed my head and I screamed.

"Anna wake up!"

My eyes snapped open and I sat up quickly covered faintly with sweat.

I look next to me seeing dad and Uncle Remus standing there looking at me worried. I fell back on my bed.

"Sorry did I wake you?" I asked them.

Dad shook his head.

"No I came to wake you up but you wouldn't for a moment. Then you began yelling for help, giving Moony and myself quite a scare ."

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. "It was just a dream." I told them.

___________________

Woohoo first chapter of the Third Book!

Story will start up again in 2 weeks!

Vote/Comment