Chapter 7

"Here it is, " Erik came in his room, where I was patiently waiting for him, with a beautiful cream colored dress in his arms.

"Oh my God, " I whispered, "it's beautiful."

"It is. I'll let you change, " I grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Can you help me? I don't know... how to put it on, " I asked him shyly.

I have no idea how to put it on, its not as simple as it looks. This is from the late 1800s after all. It's very different from the costumes I wear on the shows.

"Of course my angel, " he smiled.

I took off my shirt and jeans off, leaving me only in my bra and underwear.

Erik stared at me with lustful eyes. I don't blame him, its been a week since we made love.

Erik walked slowly closer to me and caress my cheek. His fingers trailed down to my neck, down to my chest, between my breasts, and down to my belly button.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. With his other hand he grabbed the back of my neck and pull me in for a deep kiss.

Immediately, I wrapped my arms around his neck and I deepened the kiss.

The hand that was trailing down my skin wrapped around my waist. He bit my lip asking for entrance, which I gladly granted.

"Erik, " I let out a moan as his lips grazed my neck. "We need... to... change," I grunt between each moan that escaped my lips.

He kissed me one last time on my neck before leaning back.

"You're right mon amour." he grinned, "let's get you ready. "

After a few minutes, we were able to put on the beautiful dress that belong to Christine Daaé.

While I was curling my hair, Erik was changing into his usual phantom attire. Black pants, black shoes, black vest, white shirt, white bow, and black jacket. He looked hot in his tailcoat tuxedo.

He put on his wig, brushed it back, and work on his makeup. After that, he put on his white half mask and smiled at me.

"Ready for the party my angel? " I sprayed perfume on me and nodded.

"Ready, " I stated.

"Mademoiselle, " he lifted his arm for me to hold and we walked through the catacombs and exited the opera house from the back.

It was Saturday, 6pm, and we were on our way to the masquerade party. Erik insisted on buying me the perfect mask. It was a pink butterfly mask that complimented my dress.

"We are here, " the taxi driver informed us. I paid the man and we got out of the car.

"France has changed quite a lot, " Erik looked around like if he was a tourist. "It's so different."

"Well yes Erik, things change throughout the time." I chuckled.

I entwined my fingers with his as we walk together to the party. As we near the door, I noticed Erik more stiff. Of course, he's never been around too many people.

"Erik, darling, its going to be alright, " I said and he seem to relax a bit.

Two men opened a large wooden door for us and immediately the sound of music hit me.

The party was full of people with dresses and masks dancing around. To my surprise, only classical music was playing.

We made our way inside and I was quickly on the look out for a certain British boy.