Chapter 6

"Come on guys, we have shows to run all this week, " Chris clapped his hands with his papers. "Ramin and Chloe, come over here."

When our names were called, I was in the middle of pulling Ramin's hair.

"Oh, let's go Ram, " I untangled my fingers from his hair and drag him towards Chris.

"What's up Chris, " Chris let out a deep chuckle.

"Before the show tonight, there will be some reporters here for you two. They just want to interview both of you." We nodded and we went back to rehearsals.

It was Monday today and we have shows book for all this week. Today, Tuesday, and Wednesday we'll be performing Love Never Dies. The rest of the week we'll perform POTO.

"Chloe and Ramin, how are you this fine evening. I'm Josh Michaels, " a reporter got us to interview for him. Ramin and I were standing, with his arm around my shoulders and mine around his waist.

"Hi Josh, well I could say we are excited for this show tonight, " I started as I turn to Ramin for a sec, "we received positive critics from the opening might on Friday."

"That's really amazing. Ramin, how is it working with Chloe? " Ramin let out a chuckle.

"To be her age, she's very mature. She takes her job very seriously. Chloe is an incredible girl. I like the fact she has a really good sense of humour," he squeeze my shoulders.

"Too bad I can't say the same thing about Ramin, " I joked as I let out a laugh. Josh was even laughing as well.

"Very well, I wanted to ask you about the characters. What is different about them? "

"Well, the phantom changed quite a bit. His social life changed when he move to Coney Island. His love for music hasn't changed and he's still very much in love with Christine. " Ramin informed.

"Christine is married with Raoul and she has a ten year old boy. She's no longer that innocent girl from the Phantom of the Opera. She's more mature now." I explained.

"Do you love this show? " Ramin and I both look at each other.

"Absolutely," Ramin answered.

"Its really good." I smiled.

"Will you sing a song for us from Love Never Dies? "

"Sure. We can sing Once Upon Another Time."

Some people brought us to microphones and they started the music. Time to sing.

'Once upon another time

Our story had only begun

You chose to turn the page

And I made choices too'

'Once upon that other time

We did what we thought must be done

And now we have no choice

We do what we must do'

'We love, we live

We give what we can give

And take what little we deserve'

Then with his smooth voice, Ramin sang.

'Once upon another time I knew how our story would end

And maybe I was wrong

But now the moment's gone'

'Were it still that other time

I'd make time itself somehow bend

But now I'm not that strong