Prologue

I don't own the Phantom.

He belongs to Gaston Leroux.

....................................................................................................................................

Prologue : Mid 1800's

"Push madame! Push! "

It was late at night in a cold winter when a woman in her late thirties was giving labor in her home.

"Madame! You're almost there! Push! " Isabel scream in excitement. Her madame is about to give birth to her first born child.

"You insolent rat! Don't you see I'm trying? " the woman snapped at Isabel. "Did you even washed your dirty hands before daring to touch me? " the woman roar in anger towards poor Isabel.

Isabel had enough of her mistreatment by her masters. She stood up and stared at the woman in labor.

"I have enough! You and your husband will pay for the pain you have caused me! Because of your lack of mercy and love to others, I will cast a spell on your only child to be distorted and disfigured just like your hearts!"

"No! " the woman scream in agony.

Isabel closed her eyes for a minute, and disappeared into thin air.

The child finally left her mother's womb. Afraid, the woman grabbed her child and let out a scream in terror at the look of her child.

The baby's right side of it's face looked burned and deadly. It was an unpleasant view. Scars from the corner of it's lips to it's eyebrows.

The father of the child burst in the room with concern when he heard his wife's scream.

"My lady what is wron- uh ahhhhh! " the man let out a yelp at the view of their child.

"Woman! What kind of madness have you done to my child? You beast! " the man sneered and left.

"Gerard! Don't leave me, " the woman sobbed. "Ugly baby, its all your fault! "

For years, the woman showed no compassion to her baby, no love. She didn't named her baby. She calls it by monster.

The little boy was already 6 years old, and his school mates bullied him and made fun of him.

The woman sold her son to some gypsies that were in town.

For ten years, the boy suffer through a lot of beatings from his master and townspeople who came to see the freak show.

When he had enough of everyone, he strangled his master to death. He soon left town.

A man came to his aid and provided shelter for him. The boy became an architect and build many buildings in France. Knowing too much of the secrets those buildings held, he ran away from the government.

The boy was now 25 years old and he named himself Erik. Isabel appeared once again in his life, helping him and giving him shelter.

Erik is known to be the infamous Opera Ghost of the Opera Populaire.

He fell in love with a rising star, Christine Daaé, but she married Comte Raoul de Chagny.

Heartbroken, Erik crash the chandelier causing the opera to catch a fire.

It has been over 100 years since Christine broke Erik's heart. Over the years, the opera was recreated by him and he still dwells under the opera house.

How can Erik live for more than a hundred years while looking like he's on his late twenties?

The world is a strange place.

In the year 1995, a baby girl was born. Her family are known for being on Broadway and their lovely singing voices.

The girl is named Chloe Christine Anderson.

What would happen when Chloe cross paths with the Phantom of the Opera?