Chapter 1

Hey guys. So I just wanted to share my love for POTO with you guys.

The main character, Chloe, has no description of how she looks like. Why? Because I wanted you to fit in her shoes easier. So, you are Chloe.

I hope you guys enjoy it.

Please comment what you think about it, so I could work on it.

Love you guys :)

................................................................................................................................

"Chloe! Come on!" my little sister, Meg, called out to me holding my hand. "They are telling a story! "

Meg dragged me outside where a lot of people where gathered around in a circle.

"Who has heard the famous story of the Phantom of the Opera? " an old man asked the tourists around him.

I smiled at the mention of my favorite book. God, even my best friends wonder about my love towards the phantom.

I made myself comfortable on the floor as the man began to tell the story which always pisses me off at the end.

When he finished the story, I was outrageous. How can Christine leave the Phantom for Raoul? Oh poor phantom, he must be heartbroken.

Shut it Chloe! Its just a story, nothing more. The little children, including my little sister, were frightened by the phantom.

"It is said that he who enters the Opera Populaire at night, never returns." the man finished off and the children let out a yelp.

"So children, do not leave your parent's side because the phantom is out roaming the streets! " he exclaimed.

"Chloe! Meg! Let's go for dinner, " my mother called out.

Meg grabbed onto my hand if I depended on her. I shook my head at her fright.

Paris. The city of love. My family and I came here today to visit for three weeks. Paris has so many beautiful architectures and buildings.

I think I'm the most excited one of being here. The Opera Populaire is here and I'm going to visit it.

We made our way to a restaurant with our parents. As we were eating, father asked us, "how was the story? "

"Very scary! "

"Stupid ending! " Meg and I exclaimed at the same time.

"Chloe! Watch your language young lady! " father exclaimed in anger.

"I didn't even swear! " I stood up in rage, throwing my fork on the plate. Since when is stupid a swear word?

"Chloe, sit down..." my father said lowly.

"Or what? Are you going to hit me again? I'm eighteen already! Stop trying to fuck with my life! I'm so fucking tired of all this! See, now I'm really mother fucking swearing fuck! " I let it all out to receive a hard slap from father.

I glared at him before running away from them. I heard my mom's pleas but I ignored her.

I didn't know were I was running to when I noticed I was all alone. There stood a fountain and I made my way towards it.

It's a wish fountain. Sobbing, I took out a coin from my pocket and said, "I wish for someone who would care and love me the way I am."

I threw the coin to the fountain, but it jumped out and rolled away from me. I gasp and I followed the coin three blocks away before it stopped.