God damn you're beautiful

Yo minna! Hope you enjoy this chapter.
•Warning-Swearing•

[All characters belong to Hiro Mashima the great]
________________________

Lucy's POV

All Mira did was chuckle. When the movie ended we decided to get into our Pyjamas. Obviously mine was my underwear so I put on a dressing gown over the top. "Juvia is tired now" Juvia yawned. "Yeah so am I" I said. "Heyy you can't go to sleep yet! Don't be so boring" Cana told us. "Whatever, you guys can stay up but I'm going to sleep" "Lu~" Levy whined. "Nooo" I mumbled taking off my dressing gown and getting into bed. "Lucy there doesn't seem to be a enough space for us all to sleep on the bed" Erza pointed out. "Oh yeah there's some blankets under the couch" I said burying my head into my pillow. "Oh, go and get them then Lu" Levy told me. "No. I'm sleeping, see" I said making little snoring noises. Then I felt myself being lifted up. What? I raised my head and looked around. Cana, Mira and Levy were trying to lift me up. "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked calmly. "Oh nothing!" Levy replied. "AH!" I screeched as I felt my body completely loose contact with the warm bed. "Cana! Put me down!!" I half yelled, struggling to get out of her grip. She walked over to the door, still carrying me, and Mira opened it up. "WHA-" "Special agent Lu-chan, your mission is to retrieve the blankets!" Levy said as Cana dropped me on the floor outside the bedroom door, closing is softly. Then I heard the lock turn. I jumped up quickly and started to bang on my door. "Hey guys! This isn't funny!" I yelled through the door. "Just get the blankets" I heard Cana say, I also heard Mira giggling. Fuck you guys! Fine then I'll get the blankets. It's cold though. Then I heard a sneeze behind me. Keeping my body facing the door I turned my head to look. There I saw a Jellal, a Grey, a Gajeel and a Natsu staring at me. I couldn't move. Omg OMG! This is so FUCKING embarrassing!!! "AHH!" I yelled. "Oi, wtf are you doing bunny girl" Gajeel asked. "I think you've caught this ones stripping disease" he added pointing at Grey. I tried to cover myself up with my hands. "Hey Levy- C-can I come in now? Please" I begged slightly turning my head towards the door. "What has been seen can not be unseen" Grey was whimpering while holding his eyes. "L-Luce why are you on you underw-wear?" Natsu asked. I blushed. "Ummm, I-it's m-my Pyjamas" I replied. "Anyways... I was ummm.... Just getting some blankets.." I said awkwardly, walking towards the guys. I went round the back of the couch and bent down, reaching under for the blankets. I successfully found them and pulled 12 blankets out. "Mission accomplished!" I stood up and exclaimed. The boys just looked at me more confused, except grey who was still holding his head in his hands. I blushed again trying to cover myself with the blankets. I ran towards my door and banged loudly on it again. "Hey I got them can I come in now?" I asked nervously. There was no response. "Levy? Cana? Mira?" Still no response. "JUST OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" I shouted. Then the door opened. It was Cana. "What's the password?" She asked "How am I supposed to Fucking know?!" I exclaimed. "Who knew, Lucy's like Erza when she's mad" Jellal commented. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY" I screamed. Oh god, geez Lucy calm the fuck down. Jellal turned white. I pushed my way past Cana, threw the blankets, which hit Levy in the face and fell onto my bed. Falling asleep instantly.

[Time skip- Next morning]

Natsu's POV

I woke up to silence. Well except from the Gajeel's snores that is. I reached over to my phone and checked the time. 6:18. Ugh it's toooo early! I got up and made my way to the kitchen, stepping over the others asleep. We had ended up sleeping in the living room because Luce and the other girls took the bedroom. Jellal was on the couch with me on the other and Grey and Gajeel on the floor. Maybe once everyone leaves I should take Luce somewhere. Like a date, yeah! Once I was in the kitchen I got my self a waffle and Tabasco sauce. I poured some of the red sauce on to my breakfast. "Mmm" I mumbled, taking a bite. "Fuck you~ Match...stick" I heard Grey mumble. I frowned. Ice princess you little- I looked around the kitchen. Smirking I picked up my chosen weapon and made my way over to Grey. I removed the lid and began to draw on his face. "Just a little more" I said to myself. "And Done!" I had drawn dark circles around his eyes, a hitler moustache, given him a mono-brow and a drawn few squiggles on his chin for the beard. His eyes began to flicker and they opened. I jumped back, pretending I wasn't doing anything. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, luckily it didn't smudge the ink. I tried to stop myself from laughing but couldn't hold it it "pwhahahahah!" I laughed at Grey. "What flame brain?!" "Your face!" I told him still laughing. He jumped up, grabbing his phone and changing it to camera, he used it as a mirror "What the fuck did you do!!!" He shouted furiously, launching himself at me. We fought for a while until we heard a door open. "Juvia would like to know what all the noise is about" Juvia said walking out for the bedroom. We both looked at her and grey blushed. She was wearing skimpy shorts and a tight crop top. "Haha! Popsicle boy, your blushing!" "Oh you guys are awake" I heard some one say. I looked over towards the door to see Lucy. She was wearing a Grey, thigh length loose top with a panda on the chest and I'm pretty sure she wasn't wearing any shorts. "Not as much as you Pyro Freak!" Grey pointed out. "Grey-sama! Good morning my love!" Juvia exclaimed. "Yeah... Hehe..." He laughed awkwardly. "Everyone else is still sleeping, what should we do?" Luce asked. God damn she's gorgeous .

[Time skip-4 hours later]

We were sitting around Lucy's table playing cards. Everyone was awake. After greys little outburst, which was totally not my fault, we were all calm. "Well I should get going" Erza said nudging Jellal, who was sitting next to her. "Oh, yeah I better leave too" I smirked at Jellal as him and Erza stood up. "Ok bye then!" Lucy waved them goodbye. "Me and Mira have got to go too, sorry Lu-chan" "We should be going too" Grey joined in. "Oh okay. See you guys soon, bye!" Lucy smiled. Everyone had left. I stared at Lucy, captivated by her smile. She looked at me awkwardly. "What?" She asked "God damn your beautiful Luce"
________________________
Hello minna! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I can't believe it! Senpai noticed me! But.... When I confessed to him... He rejected me... *cries anime tears*
Anyway luv all of you guys! Byeeee!
~Lu-chan