Chapter 13

Guess who was late to class again? You.

The teachers were used to it, they didn't even yell at you anymore—they would find it weird if you actually weren't late.
But when you entered the classroom, you saw something, or, someone... unexpected.

Your childhood Japanese best friend was presenting himself to the classroom. You just blankly stared at him, while he just blankly stared at you. You didn't understand what he was doing here, in France, in Paris, in the same school as you—the last time you saw him, it was in Japan. Yes, you used to live in Japan.

He was still exactly the same. It was kinda creepy, honestly. His white hair was just a little bit longer, and he had more red stitches over his arms.

"Sorry for being late. And hi, Ju–"
"[NAME]–CHAAAAAAANNNN !!!!" the white haired boy cut you off, running towards you, probably getting ready to hug you.
You held your hands out in front of yourself, stopping him from approaching you.

You two were so different, that's probably why you were best friends : he was always so happy, cheerful, and you were always so... jaded. The only common point between you two was your love and obsession for sweets. You two were always in a candy shop, eating. And every time you invited him to your house, he brought tons of sweets and cakes and you two would eat it while watching anime.

Even thought you rarely showed it, you actually adored him, and you were really happy that he came here, in France. You were kinda bored here, without him.

"Nice stitches, Juuzou." you stated, pointing at his arms.
"Aw, thank you [Name]–chan! I could show you how to make them later!" he said happily, smiling widely.

Noticing that the teacher was glaring at you two, you grabbed his arm and walked towards a random desk. But you could also feel someone's else's glare—you turned around to see Adrien, his green eyes piercing through your soul.
You blinked a few times and ignored him, which seemed to make him even more angry.

"Why are you in France?" you whispered to Juuzou, as he was getting a red sewing thread out of his bag.
"Mama sent me here. I'm going to live with you now, [Name]–chan !!!" he whispered back, grinning.
You frowned—not because you weren't happy, just because you were confused.
"What do you mean, live with me?" you asked, raising your eyebrows.
"Mama talked with your mother, and she agreed to take me! I wanted to see you. So, Mama said that I could live with you!"
You blinked a few times, tilting your head to the right. A small smile appeared on your lips : you were so happy. You always wanted to have a brother or a sister, just another person of your age to live with. You finally wouldn't be alone anymore.
Hiding the fact that you wanted to jump out of joy, you simply said, "Okay. That's cool."

"Since when can you speak French?" you questioned, noticing that Juuzou was speaking in French with you.
"I learned it before coming here."

He smiled, and as the teacher was talking, he started to stitch up the back of his hand. You didn't stop him, you were used to it and you knew that it didn't hurt him.
But there was one thing that annoyed you to death.

A drop of blood fell on the desk.

You knew that if you let the blood here, it would dry, and then it would be almost impossible to remove. It would be dirty.
You gulped, and desperately tried to find a tissue or something to remove the blood.
You could use your sleeve to remove it, but then your sleeve would be dirty.

You started to breathe heavily as another drop of blood fell on the desk.
You couldn't stand it anymore ; you had to clean this desk.

"DOES ANYONE HAVE A TISSUE?!" you shouted, standing up from your seat.

The teacher ignored you, she was used to you standing up from your seat to yell weird things.

Adrien got out of his bag a white tissue—you ran towards him, and, taking the tissue, you whispered, "Thank you. You just saved my life."
He blushed slightly, and mumbled, "Y-You're welcome."

You ran back to your seat, and widened your eyes, seeing that more blood was on the desk. You quickly cleaned it, and placed your hand on Juuzou's hand.
"Stop doing that." you loudly whispered, frowning.
"Why?" he asked, confused by your actions.

No, it wasn't because you didn't want him to get hurt.

"I don't want this desk to be dirty. If I ever see more blood on here, you will clean it, or I'll rip your guts out."

Surprisingly, Juuzou just laughed, and placed his hands on your cheeks.
"You're so cute when you try to be scary, [Name]–chan!"
You tried to give him your best "don't fuck with me" look, but he seemed to find it more amusing than scary.

Well, you can't scare Juuzou Suzuya that easily.

You smiled proudly, looking at the clean desk. It was so beautiful now. But your smile disappeared instantly as you saw a small drop of blood falling on the desk again.
You lifted your head up to look at Juuzou, who was staring at you with a smirk on his lips.

"Oops. There's some blood here."

A/N : *whispers* [Name] is secretly Levi Ackerman