Chapter 4

A/N : omg I posted this story three days ago and I have almost 700 views tHAT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME I WISH I COULD HUG EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! And all of your comments make me so happy, thanks again <3 AND I WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

The door brutally clacked against the wall. Again.

"[Name]! This is your second day of school and you're late, again!" the teacher yelled, as you were panting.

"I'm... s-sorry... Miss..." you mumbled, your hands on your knees.

"Come and solve this problem." the teacher ordered, pointing at a math problem in front of her.
You gulped, and remembered that you couldn't write, because of your wounded hand.

"I can't." you said, raising your bandaged hand up. Of course she could ask you to resolve it orally, but luckily she didn't. She gestured you to go sit next to the blond boy from fencing practice, since the guy usually sitting here was absent.

"Hi!" the boy said, giving you a sweet smile.

"I like your smile." you stated, returning his smile.
A pink tint covered his cheeks, but you didn't notice it.

"W-What?" he asked, not sure of what he heard.

"I said, I like your smile." you repeated, while softly nudging him. "I didn't catch your name by the way!"

"I'm Adrien." he whispered, that sweet smile still drawing his lips, "what happened to your hand?" he questioned as he gently grabbed your bandaged hand, making sure to not hurt you.

"Well... There was a crazy purple haired girl with an umbrella who was picking on two disguised kids so I was like 'I can't let them getting hurt' so I decided to help them, I grabbed the crazy girl's umbrella and she was pulling on it so I had to hold it tightly and it cut the palm of my hand. So, yeah. That is what happened. And later I realised that the two disguised kids were actually Ladybug and Chat Noir." you murmured.

Adrien didn't seem really surprised by your story, as if he already heard it somewhere.

Adrien was leaning against the locker next to yours, as you were getting some books out of your locker. You mumbled some curse words to yourself, you were unable to find your chemistry book. After a few minutes, you closed your locker, your arms full of books, and stumbled back, not expecting to meet with those bright green eyes.

"What the hell?!" you almost yelled, glaring up at him, as your books were spread on the ground.

"Sorry [Name]... I didn't know that you were such a scaredy-cat." he mocked, holding his hand out to you.

You ignored his gesture and stood up by yourself, as you brushed the nonexistent dust on your clothes.

"I-I-I'm not a scaredy-cat." you stuttered, frowning.

He placed his hand under your chin, lifting up your head to make you look at him.

"Why did you jump like that then? And why are you stuttering?" he teased you, as he lifted his eyebrows.

You slapped his hand away, and sighed. "You just surprised me."

You bent down to pick up your books, as he gently tapped on your head. You lifted your head up, glaring daggers at the blond haired teenager. You grabbed his hand, and held it tightly. "Don't you ever do that again." you warned, letting go of his hand.

You walked away from him, not actually knowing where you had to go.

"Chemistry classroom. Chemistry classroom..."

"We have the same class... I could bring you there, you know." Adrien said from behind you, as you rolled your eyes. You slightly nodded and followed him through the hallways.

"[NAME] !!!" you turned your eyes to look at the feminine voice calling out for you.

You were surprised to see cold blue eyes piercing through your soul.

"Hi Marinette, what's u–"

"wHY WERE YOU HANGING OUT WITH ADRIEN ALL DAY?!" she shouted, a frown appearing on her face.

"I'm just making friends, I guess. Is there something wrong with that?" you asked, confused, your eyes wide.

The blue haired angry girl clenched her fists, and as she was about to say something, a voice interrupted her.

"Hey Marinette... [Name] is just trying to make friends... Calm down..." Alya said, tapping on Marinette's shoulder.

You breathed out as the angry girl stepped back.

"Um... Sorry [Name]..."

You awkwardly scratched the back of your head, a smug grin forming on your lips.

"Do you like Adrien?" you asked, wiggling your eyebrows.

Of course, she denied it. But you insisted, and that's how you spent the rest of the day running after Marinette, screaming "SHE LIKES ADRIEN".