"So, when will you be back in the UK?" She asked. "September." I replied and she looked shocked. "But it's July 1st today! That's ages away!" She replied and I giggled. "I know, we toured the UK at the beginning of June and we have done some of America for the rest of June and we are continuing to tour America until the end of July. Then in August we are doing Australia and then we can go home." I replied and she looked shocked. "Wow!" I go back in 4 days!" She said and I laughed. "We will have to meet up again in September." She said and I nodded. "I would love to do that." I replied and she smiled.

The boys then came back over to the table with the drinks and Brad kissed my cheek, Rebekah gave me a cheeky smile and I blushed. "What you girls been talking about." Connor asked. "The tour." I replied and Connor nodded. "When do you go home Rebekah?" Connor asked. "In 4 days, me and Evie have just said that we would like to meet up again in September." Rebekah explained and I nodded. "I'm sure that can be arranged." Brad said and pulled me into a hug, I smiled and he kissed the top of my head. "You two are cute." Rebekah said. "I know." Connor replied and I smiled. "Thank you." Brad said and held my hand.

We spent the next hour just catching up with each other's lives, I still can't believe that I have an unidentical twin sister. It's still sinking in but I'm glad that she is so nice and I'm glad that I can finally know who she is. After a while we walked out of Starbucks and walked around the local park that was near to our hotel, Brad held my hand the whole way to the park and I smiled at him a lot. "So, how long have you and Brad known each other?" Rebekah asked me. "12 years." I said and Rebekah looked confused. "So why have you only been in a relationship for about 5 months then?" She asked. "Because I only knew Brad because he is in Connor's band, I used to hang out with the boys a lot when they went to school together as well. I only started to have feelings for him about 3 years ago and Brad only started having feelings for me about a year ago." I explained and she nodded. "Oh right, I think I actually do vaguely remember Brad from when Connor used to hang out with him at school before I got moved to a boarding school." Rebekah said and I nodded. 

"Evie, me and Connor have to head back now..." Brad whispered in my ear and I looked confused. "Why?" I asked. "We have sound check for tomorrow's show." Brad said and I sighed. "Ok." I replied and stopped walking which made Rebekah stop walking. "I'm sorry Rebekah but we have to be heading back now, the boys have sound check for tonight's show." I replied and Rebekah nodded. "I understand, I have loved getting to know you. I will text you at some point to arrange something for September." Rebekah said and I nodded, she hugged Connor and then she hugged me. "Have fun on the rest of your tour." She replied and I nodded. "Say goodbye to lover boy." She said and then winked before walking back out of the park, Brad held my hand and we walked back to our hotel with Connor. "Lover boy?" Brad said and I smiled. "She means you." I said and he laughed.

"So, did you enjoy yourself?" Brad asked and I nodded. "I can't wait to meet her again." I said and Brad nodded, we got back to our room and I closed the door behind us while Brad started to get changed into something more sound check suitable. "I thought you had the whole day off today?" I asked. "So did I but Joe texted me to say that we have an unplanned sound check." Brad said, I nodded and laid on my front on the bed. "I'm sorry." Brad said as he put a clean top on. "It's fine." I said, he kissed me on the lips for a while and then pulled away. "Love you baby." Brad said and picked up his phone. "I love you more." I replied, I sat up on the bed and he smiled at me. "I really wanna stay but I have to go." Brad said, I put my hands either side of his waist and pulled him down on to the bed so his back was laying on the bed. "Don't go then." I replied and pecked his lips. "I have to." He said and giggled at me, he pushed a loose strand of hair off of my face and kissed my cheek. "Your so beautiful." Brad said and I blushed. "Your so handsome." I replied, Brad then looked at the time on his phone and it was 2:25pm. "I guess I could stay for 5 more minutes?" Brad asked and I nodded.

I laid down next to him on the bed and he planted his lips on mine, I kissed him back passionately for a few seconds and then pulled away. "Love you." Brad said and I ran my hand down his top. "I love you too." I replied and he smiled. "When is your next day off?" I asked. "In about 2 days." Brad said and I sighed. "I know it's hard baby but I will spend every minute that I can with you." Brad said and I nodded, he held my hand and kissed my cheek. "I promise, when September comes you will be wanting to get rid of me because I will always be with you." Brad said and I laughed. "No I won't, I never want to get rid of you." I replied and Brad smiled. "I always want to be with you as well." Brad said and I nodded. "But sometimes my job doesn't let things work out like that..." Brad said and looked down, I lifted his chin up and smiled. "It's not your fault, as long as I can spend every spare moment that I have with you then it doesn't matter." I replied and he nodded, I kissed him again and then pulled away. "I think you should get going now." I said and Brad sighed. "I know but I don't want to." Brad said and I giggled. "If you don't then Joe will come up to our room." I said and Brad laughed. "Well, why don't we just let him come and get me then?" He asked and I pushed him off of the bed. "Go! The quicker you go the quicker you can come back." I said, Brad stood up off of the floor and kissed me again. "Your kisses are addictive." Brad said and I bit my lip. "So are yours." I replied and he kissed me again. "Bye babe." He said, he then grabbed his phone and walked out of the room leaving me alone once again.