03; Meetings and Fans

ابدأ من البداية

"If anything and it all works out, you can come live with me Adelaine. I know you don't have your own place yet." Rachel said, the three of us walking in the building as I closed the door behind us.

"Wait, seriously?!" Adelaine stopped in her tracks, looking at my sister with widened eyes.

I chuckled, crossing my arms over my chest glancing over at my best friend. Rachel smirked in her direction, nodding her head.

"If I had to live with anyone besides my family, it'd be you Ads."

Adelaine shrieked happily, clapping her hands before lunging onto Rachel, wrapping her arms around her neck hugging her tightly catching her off balance. My sister laughed returning the embrace as the two hugged it out.

"We'll go check out the house after lunch."

Adelaine nodded eagerly. Just then Justin walked inside hand in hand with Katya. He had raybans over his eyes while a Michael Kors bag was over Katya's shoulder. She seemed bored already as she took her phone out of her bag beginning to text.

I sucked in a breath staring at the two of them. My sister noticed my stiffness and leaned over whispering in my ear, "don't worry about it, kiddo. She and her blonde bimbo of a friend are gonna be gone by next week remember?"

"She has one day left until the four day timeframe hits," I murmured, finally looking away from the two of them seeing Justin pull her into a hug.

"Did they do anything yesterday?" Rachel curiously asked, bringing Adelaine into the conversation by tugging her arm over to us.

"Sorry, I was just texting back the realtor of the building. They're in traffic, but they said they'll be here soon," Adelaine notified us, slipping her phone back into her purse.

Me and my sister nodded, letting Adelaine know we acknowledged what she just said.

Shrugging, I answered Rachel saying quiet enough for Justin and Katya not to hear, "Well they went rollerskating last night with Christian and Alesya."

"Without you?"

"It didn't look like they wanted me to join them," I shook my head, letting out a nervous laugh.

"Wait, they went without you?" Adelaine asked shockingly, her eyes widening. "Why didn't you tell me? I wouldn't have left Justin's place yesterday if I knew you were going to be stuck at home all by yourself."

"I wasn't by myself, guys. I was with Esther, it's fine."

Now I regret answering Rachel what they did yesterday because if looks could kill Justin, Katya, and I would all be dead. Since I could even utter baby sounds, my sister has always been very protective over me.

Even though she knows I'm capable of taking care of myself, she still does she what does. I guess it's because Rachel was really the only mother figure in my life. Our parents were never and still never around.

They didn't even attend my graduation.

Once Rachel turned 18 becoming a legal adult, she moved out and took me with her. We didn't have too much of a gap in age being only 7 years apart making her now 28. Yes, I graduated UCLA at 21 I'm a late bloomer. My birthday isn't until August save the date fam.

Funny thing is, my parents didn't fight her. Well they fought Rachel for about 10 minutes then gave up saying something like "fine, go and ruin your life then. Don't come running back here for our money."

Rachel being Rachel, the last thing she ever said to our mother was, "fuck your money."

And we left.