The Ultimate Reptile

Jay grinned as he heard his voice again, "So he really is alive." A crash came from where the voice came from, "And arguing with his sister right when he shows up... What a pain..." Terra could tell, from the smile on his face, that Jay was happy, despite his tone. "Clay!" Terra grinned, Jay's excitement was quite contagious. 

Jay turned around, the three were in a forest clearing, and two of them were crying. "Clay." The Golden Heart turned to Jay, and something surprised him. Clay fell to his knees, "I'm sorry." Reyna was on the ground to, both bowing to Jay for forgiveness. "We're sorry." Terra watched in amazement as Jay fell to the ground. All three were on the ground, bowing to each other, and in unison they all said it. "Please forgive me!" 

Clay shook his head, tears dripping to the ground, "I'm sorry." Leone frowned, this "hero" was getting on her nerves with all of this fighting. Terra watched as the three hugged each other, and her gaze turned to Leone. Terra frowned, Leone's face showed how disgusted she was at the heroes. But Terra couldn't help but smile, that was how Leone, Skyla, and herself embraced that one time. That one time when they felt so abandoned, when they blamed themselves for everything. Terra's smile grew, maybe they could do that too! Maybe they could be reunited like these three! Maybe- 

The terror, grief, and anger swept through her whole body. That would never happen. Why? Why? Because of Gale? Because of Jay? Who could she blame? Skyla was their friend, their sister. She was the eldest, and the most loving. She had cared for all of them. Terra gripped her heart, she bit her lip, and blood trickled down her chin. Thanks to her... there would truly, never be a reunion.

Leone observed, as Terra's aura changed. She could smell guilt, sadness, and remorse. She walked over to her sister, "What's wrong?" Terra hugged her, "Leone! I'm sorry... I'm sorry." Leone was surprised, "What are you sorry about? Now that we know that Jay's not a bad person..." Terra clenched her fists, "He may be a bad person, but I'm a bad person! I'm sorry Leone." Leone shook her head, "You're not a bad person!" Terra closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and said it. "Leone, Skyla is dead." Terra felt her sister freeze, "What?" Terra opened her eyes, "We killed her Leone. And... I didn't even bury her." Leone looked at Terra, "What did you say?" Terra looked into her sister's eyes, "I left her on to streets, for the animals to feed on."

Jay and Reyna were surprised when the loud clap echoed through the forest. "That was your stinkin' reason? I'm gonna kill you!" Reyna ran in front of Leone, "What's going on?" Leone's eyes had turned from their normal green to bright yellow, and her pupils had turned into vertical slits. Her pink hair was now like a mane of a lion, her bright yellow aura was now visible. "TERRA KILLED HER!" Jay froze, "Who? Killed who?" "SHE KILLED MY SISTER! I'M GONNA RIP HER TO SHREDS!" Clay laughed, "I feel like I'm seeing what Jay and Reyna did right before my eyes." Leone's head turned violently to Clay, "BE QUIET! THIS IS..." Leone felt an iron fist knock her backwards. "Leone, did I teach you to be like this? Blaming other people?" Clay walked over, "No. Don't speak Reyna, step back, and enjoy the show." Leone grinned, at least the man was a little useful. "I will not stand by while she rips my student apart!" Clay laughed, "It'll be fine, you survived!" Jay looked at Clay, "On the contrary, Reyna actually removed my body parts, I was lucky that I was immortal." Clay's jolly face turned thoughtful, "True, I didn't think about that. Never mind, you can stop them." Reyna rolled her eyes at her brother's ignorance and Terra let out a relieved laugh. Leone looked at her sister, "WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO LAUGH?"

Terra frowned, she must have set her expectations too high. The reunion was impossible, there would be nothing of the sort. Not with them. The legendary trio was lucky, they were immortal. There was no way that they wouldn't have this reunion. She spun around Jay and Leone charged at her. For the three of them, it all ended on the day Skyla hit the floor. Terra closed her eyes, waiting for the pain to strike her, for her to see their parents. Then she heard a shunk, of a sword stabbing through something. Not what she was expecting. "Weirdos, I didn't think you guys would actually listen to me."