Discord's End

The song above, is definitely a song to listen to when writing an intense fighting scene. Quick warning, a battle between immortals can get a bit... violent. Hope you like! -Nathon

"Loki." "You're not taking this one alone this time." Loki shook his head, "This is my revenge." "This is our mission." Loki turned to the others, probably about to protest, but Aero put his hand up. "This is our mission. We do this together. Okay? Together." Loki frowned, annoying... Star shot forward, however, she didn't seem to be getting any closer. "You're gonna pay! For making my friends suffer!" She had a sudden burst of speed and was right behind him. She jumped onto the beast and got him into a hold. The small clearing was surrounded by trees, the sky as dark as War's eyes. A perfect battlefield for the knights. See, they work better in the dark. Especially with so many places to hid. Discord's eyes darted from side to side, "Quite interesting, how did you make it so dark?" War laughed, "Don't worry, the night is gonna get brighter real soon. Except, you won't be able to see it." 

Discord frowned as he felt the pain and sting of hot fire on his arm. I still don't quite understand how they can possibly do anything that actually inflicts pain... Discord dodged to the left, where he felt another quick burn. Where are they? Why can't I see the fire? Why can't I sense it? Discord shook his head, it wasn't an illusion, otherwise he would sense it. That laugh flooded the darkness, that laughter that made even a creature of chaos' skin crawl. Discord flailed around and found that he couldn't move certain parts of his body, he was still in that blonde haired girl's hold. He snarled and his wings shot out of his back, making the girl jump backwards. "I'm not able to hold him for too long." Discord frowned, how had he not sensed her? She was holding him down the whole time, he wasn't even standing upright, these knights were quite annoying. The pitch black night gave them a small advantage, and for some reason he was unable to morph. "What type of magic is this?"He heard a few shuffles a small slide and then... he felt the cold metal against his neck. He was about to move, but then he felt what was in front of him. The cloud that had been blocking the sky's light finally disappeared. He froze, all of them were standing around him, all eleven. All eleven were standing around him, all twelve blades were pointed at him, it would be impossible to move without getting cut, but they had made a mistake. He jumped upwards, and was surprised by the thirteenth blade. IT was too late to move. The thirteen blade was stabbed into his left shoulder. He grinned and tried to absorb it into his body, but the sword wouldn't budge. He set his jaw, they were really annoying. When fighting against all of them his powers were almost as weak as any human! Any basic Craft! Discord was more than a simple Craft! He tried to pull the blade from his shoulder, but it was impossible to move it. This battle was infuriating!

Loki put his hand on Discord's left shoulder, "Awww, is the pussy cat mad?" He put his hand on the hilt of the blade that had lodged itself into Discord's shoulder. And then he pulled the blade out of his shoulder with much strength, the ridges on the blade stung his shoulder. Discord let out a scream of pain as his arm was removed from his body. Discord looked into Loki's eyes, and he felt only a feeling of overwhelming fear. The stars began to disappear slowly and the sun rose into the sky. Discord looked away, "Do it." Loki dropped the blades, "I didn't say that I was gonna slice you did I?" Discord's eyes widened. "I said that I was going to rip you apart!" Loki shot forward and grabbed Discord's right shoulder, then Genesis put a hand on Loki's shoulder. "Don't do it."

Genesis had never felt any... significance, in the team. She had simply been there because Percival had felt pity for the girl lying on the side of the street. He had helped her save animals many times, but she had never been any use to save a life that mattered. A human life. But Percival had said something to her, "All life is important. An animal, a plant, a human, even a Craft."

"All life is important. No matter if it is an animal, a plant, a human, or a craft. It is still life." Loki turned to her, his eyes wild with anger, his red pupils full of fury. "You think that he deserves to live?" Loki plunged his hand into Discord's chest, and pulled something out. Discord could only gasp in surprise, and in pain. "Look at this!" He was holding something that would have resembled a heart, if not for its color. "Pitch black." Loki pushed it back into the Craft and Discord sucked in a breath of air. "I would be saving a thousand lives by killing this creature." Genesis laughed bitterly, "Is that your go-to reason? That's the exact thing you said for killing your brother." Loki froze, and stayed silent. But he freed the creature of chaos and walked away. "What? Kill him! That's our mission isn't it!?" Genesis stepped in front of Discord. The others stood apart, Genesis had seen the look in Discord's eyes. He wanted to prove himself as something more than a Craft, the others didn't understand. Archon nodded, "Genesis. I'll leave him with you." His mouths moved at an incredible speed, it was inaudible, but from what Genesis could read... it was a prayer. "Discord, if you touch her..." Discord frowned, this girl could be taken advantage of easily, she was timid. She could be used quite nicely for his mission. "I won't, if anything, I know that you knights are no pushovers." Genesis then pointed a glowing green blade at his eye. She smiled kindly, "Now, I know your a tough craft, so I can use more extreme ways to discipline you. So, misbehave, and I'll remove a body part. M'kay?" Discord's eyes widened, so that boy trust her with good reason. The whole bunch of them are lunatics... 

Terra and Gale frowned as they watched Discord submit to the girl. "That was supposed to be the one we deliver it to. However, he seems to be weaker than I thought." Gale grinned, "I have an idea." He unsheathed the dagger, therefore freezing time. The pair walked over to them and Discord grinned, "So you have it for me?" They frowned, was the dagger out of energy? How could he move without one of them touching him? The man walked over to them, he seemed very strange. His whole body was lacking... symmetry. Not in size, but in color. Half of his hair was white and the other half was black. "I appreciate it, but could you deliver it to someone else? I'm in a bit of a pickle." Gale frowned, he didn't have much time left, he was about to protest when Terra agreed. He sighed, he really couldn't take much more of this, even with the advanced healing methods that Terra had, he was still in incredible pain. "...and you'll find him in the capital." Terra nodded, "Thank you very much sir." Discord smiled, "No problem, can you sheathe the dagger now?" Gale walked away and sheathed the dagger when they were out of sight. "Archon has prayed for god to watch you, so I suggest you don't try anything funny when I'm not watching you." Discord let out a fake sigh, this might turn out as good as before, but it should work. Gale nodded, but then he began to cough uncontrollably. Terra frowned, "No, not now." The green haired girl ran towards them, "Oh no! Are you okay?" Terra looked at the girl, she had some medicine, maybe they could use her to heal Gale. "His chi-points have been struck, and his health is deteriorating quickly. Can you help him?" Discord frowned, oy, that child must have a connection with this "god" because he is really making things hard here...