The Eleventh Creature of Chaos : Discord

The song above was playing the whole time when I wrote the chapter. Hope you like! (The awesome song and the story.)  -Nathon

"Hey." Archon looked up, War was standing at the door. "Hey." She sat next to him, he had been sitting on the floor. The floor that he had been used to sleeping on since he was a child. The floor outdoors, in the forest, where there was no one to bother them. Archon leaned on a large boulder behind him and War did the same. They stared at the stars and Archon smiled. It was times like this when he felt like... Archon, and not like he had to be someone else. 

"You know he was right." Archon's eyes widened and he looked at her, "You're agreeing with Loki?" War laughed, "I think that there was truth in his words." Archon frowned, "Which ones?" War was still looking at the stars, and Archon laid back down to see them again. "Percival is Percival. Archon is Archon. Why is Archon trying to be Percival?" Archon looked at the stars, "Why? Because a team needs a leader." 

War put her hands behind her head, "No doubt about it, but that wasn't the question. You saying that Archon isn't a leader?" Archon found himself crushing a mixture of grass and dirt in his hands and he quickly let it go. "That is exactly what I'm saying." 

"Then why not let someone else be leader?" 

"Like me for example." Loki was standing on top of the boulder where they had been leaning on. "Loki, what are you doing here?" He laughed, "Some people only listen to other people. Archon, you only listen to War." War smiled, "That's because I have a woman's touch." Loki laughed, and couldn't stop. He laughed until he rolled off of the boulder and War kicked him. 

Loki sat up and looked straight into Archon's blue eyes, "Archon should be able to take punches. He's a man." Archon frowned, "Loki-" Loki interrupted right away. "Archon, you need to pay attention, you too War." They turned to him, "Why?" He smiled, "Don't look away from the sky, that'll give us away." Archon frowned, "What do you mean?" Loki's sadistic smile was back, he could see it in the back of his head. "You think that we can kill Discord's pets without him coming after us?"

"I see, so when did you sense me?" Discord walked out of the forest, he seemed to be in human form. Still, he wasn't normal. One side of his hair was black and the other was white, his oddly colored eyes weren't matching either. His wings, arms, and clothing all seemed to be opposites, one side was completely white, the other completely black. "I could hear you, but it was a bit more difficult... Creatures of Chaos being heartless and all." 

Discord laughed, "Good one, quite intelligent. You listened for my beasts instead." The other Knights rushed out of the castle, "Discord?" Genesis stepped forward, her blonde hair flying with the wind. "Your changing the animals... They gave me a stomach ache. What have you done?" 

Discord put his hand on his chest and made an innocent look, "What have I done? Why I've simply made them a bit better than before. Why? You don't like their new look?" Bunnies jumped out of the bushes, but they were a bit larger than normal, and the had visible fangs. Discord threw one of the bunnies at them, "Look at this one! It's super cute!" 

An explosion destroyed the castle behind them, Genesis was hit by the explosion. Discord tapped his fingers on his cheek impatiently. "You know, I could've sworn that I told them five thirty." A loud roar shook the ground, "Oh! There you are." Discord pointed at them, his red eye gleaming in the night. "Rip them to shreds!!" A squirrel popped out of the tree, and when it opened it's mouth it revealed razor teeth. As soon as it opened it's mouth it let out a loud roar. An army of squirrels shot out of the trees. 

Genesis frowned, "He is making us kill all of the animals in this forest, and they're inedible, despicable." Loki appeared behind Discord, "Not if we kill him first!" Loki watched as Discord's head turned all the way around like an owl's. "You must be Loki. I've heard a lot about you." Discord grabbed his neck, "Like when you slayed my pet, you're gonna pay for that! How about this? I rip you to pieces!" Discord pulled at Loki wildly.