Genesis

"I can't believe we're letting that thing live." Archon grinned, "Genesis will get him under control." Loki frowned, "He's a creature of chaos." Archon looked him in the eyes, "She's also another one of Percival's students!" Loki closed his eyes and started to laugh, "I imagine that Discord is walking around with one arm right now." Archon laughed and shook his head, "Genesis will get him under control."

---

Terra watched in amazement as the girl moved at a lightning quick speed. She lifted her hand, "Is there anything that I can do to help?" She nodded, "You can get some water." Terra smile and walked out of the door. She looked back behind her and watched for a little longer as the girl from the other side went back and forth between the many cupboards and droors in the house. She sighed, she didn't like having to depend on the enemy like this, but they had to do it in order to save Gale's life. Terra ran to the well and grabbed water, and when she came back to the building the walls were covered in blood. She dropped the water to the ground and ran into the small house. "What happened?" Genesis was lying in a corner, and Gale was sitting on the bed which he had been sleeping before. However, his eyes were wide open. "Did I kill her?" Terra's eyes widened, she thought that even Gale would feel a sense of gratitude towards the girl. She had saved his life after all. "Are you feeling better?" Gale turned to her and smiled weakly, "I think so." "Yes, he should be alright." They turned to the girl who had been lying in the corner, and she didn't have a single injury on her. "Discord tells me that you're working for someone in league with Chaos." They turned to the creature, the backstabbing snake! Discord grinned sheepishly, how powerful was this girl that she could keep a creature of chaos under control? Terra frowned, if they had to fight her... Gale looked the girl in the eyes. "Jenny?" Genesis smiled, "I knew you looked familiar but I just couldn't come up with it, little brother." Terra's eyes widened, "What?"

Terra looked at them again. It was weird how she hadn't seen the resemblance before. Their hair was the same green hair, and the same brown eyes. What's even more, they were twins! "Neither of you have aged over the past centuries?" Gale grinned, "She has never aged. I have aged, but over and over again. Being reborn after each time I die. I-it's kinda complicated." Terra nodded, she understood complicated, her own life and family was quite complicated as well. However, it wasn't nearly as complicated as the relationships in this war were quite complicated. "So, we're friends?" Genesis smiled, "No." She pulled out her blade and pushed it against her brother's neck, "Not in a million years." Terra pointed her own blade at Genesis and Discord put his hand around the back of her neck, "Isn't he your brother?" Genesis frowned, "He'll be reborn again right? So, in a way, I'm not taking his life. You have killed quite a bit of people Gale. Not very good. Not something I like." Discord's face showed absolute terror, and pulled his hand away as if he was afraid. Terra frowned and pulled her own blade back, not knowing what to expect. Then she saw it, some kind of... transformation. Then, Gale was gone. Terra looked around her, "What did you do?" Genesis grinned, "You don't wanna know. What you do want to know is his location. He is now in the capital in the form of a young child, maybe five years old. He will look quite different for the next few weeks or so, which is why you can wait." Terra felt a chill crawl down her spine as the girl put her arm around Terra's shoulders. "It'll give you enough time to take me to the capital and show me where that map, which was given to you by Discord, leads." She smiled and added, "M'kay?" Terra could only nod in fear of the woman, she was... terrifying.

Genesis skipped on the road like a little girl, keeping her senses keen. She quickly turned to the others and made her eyes glow red and she said, "Boo!" It was hilarious they jumped back and Terra looked like she had almost fainted. While the look of fear on Discord's face was so funny that she had to burst out laughing. Terra shook her head, "Are we there yet?" Discord shook his head, "I don't know about you, but I don't know how much more of this I can take." Genesis jumped onto his back, "Yah horsie! Move it!" Discord sighed, obviously annoyed, "Try a-" Then he stopped when he saw Genesis' face, her eyes wide with fury, then they quickly changed back when he turned into a horse. Terra giggled and Discord shot her a baleful glare, "Stop." Genesis suddenly changed from a child to an adult. An experienced adult, she sniffed the air. "Looks like they're here too." Terra's eyes widened, "You don't mean..." Genesis turned and grinned, "Yup, we're about to see your sister!" Terra frowned, that was not what she had expected her to say. "How do you know my sister?" She grinned, "Her scent is similar to your unique scent, showing that you must be related. Her life force also feels quite young, around your age, however, her thoughts are quite different from yours." Terra's jaw hit the ground, "What? You can read my thoughts!?" Genesis nodded, "Yeah I have this ancient magic that Percival taught me." Terra shook her head, what were they up against? Mind readers, lunatics, warriors, dragons, this really seemed like a war that was impossible to win.

"Leone." The young girl turned to her teacher, "Yes?" Reyna pointed, "Does that girl look familiar to you?" Leone looked where her teacher was pointing, and with her piercing green eyes, she was able to see it, her sister. She waved, but her sister obviously didn't see her. "She smells the same, but also... different." Reyna frowned, "Different how?" Leone shrugged, "It's probably nothing, I mean, I probably smell way different too!" From the tall tree from which they had been sitting, they jumped to the ground. They made the ground shake and they ran through the forest and towards the path which Terra had gone through. "Terra! Terra it's me! Your sister!"

Terra turned, she was there, with another one of Percival's students. This was great. Just great. Did she really have to be with another one of them? Genesis nodded to Reyna, "Reyna." The silver haired woman nodded back, "Genesis." Then her gaze turned to Terra, "This is...?" Genesis grinned, "This is Terra. And you know something interesting?" Discord came out of nowhere and rested his head on Terra's shoulder, "This little girl knows Jay." The silver haired woman froze, did she know him? Maybe she knew something about his past! Maybe Terra could finally ask about her best friend and father figure. Then, she was punched in the face, by what felt like the armored hand of a certain silver haired warrior.