War also hit the smallest of kingdoms, many people had to leave there homes out of fear. Zayn took a group of people as they evacuated taking as many supplies as the group could possibly carry. Avalon was with her young infant of days old, she was a mother who was losing her husband to a war, her people to the plague and her insanity to god. She saw as people prayed every single day, she saw as her people killed themselves in the name of the lord to avoid being captured and killed. She saw all the horror of what religion could do to a person, yet she saw the beauty in it all as well.

    As the days passed Zayn and Avalon were both together holding there child. Zayn such a young man holding his kingdom together, after weeks they finally found refugee with an ally of his fathers kingdom. He was officially pronounced  King, Avalon was not given the title of a queen and neither was her son. It wasn't because Zayn didn't want to, it was to protect them.
However in the kingdoms records, it is written that Avalon and her child are both a queen and a king.

       Soon they group of people who were in Zayn's group joined the military, Zayn was the general prepared to fight. Avalon went with Zayn at every fighting zone, she was a nurse and she's be able to help out the best she could. This continued for such a long time, a year one could say and them one day the group wondered off towards another kingdom. This kingdom was the main reason to have so much war, it was the the kingdom that initiated the war. The kingdom was said to be crazy and absurd, the soldiers were ruthless and killers.

   They killed innocent people to avoid holding in so many prisoners. What kingdom could this possibly be ? You may ask. It was the Kingdom of Aeries, at the time it was run by King Avian. He was angry at the world for taking his wife, his blood son and leaving him with a failure of a son. He wanted revenge against the world for all the injustice he suffered. Zayn had to reroute the entire area and wondered off near Eudora but still far from it.

   They decided they'd make camp there and continue going to an ally of Zayn's kingdom. King David of Trenton, he was a friend and ally of Zayn's previous kingdom he knew they'd help. Sadly this mission was a failure, the next morning Zayn and his troops awake and went off to a nearby village were they were killed by a group of men who hated any form of government. They also were in desperate need of money and Zayn's armor was made out of pure gold.

   Back at the camp well we know what happened, Avalon's child was taken away, Harry took the child in his care. However Avalon was taken not Eudora but to another kingdom. The Kingdom of Riches, it is very ironic because this kingdom was anything but rich. In fact it was a kingdom filled with pure utter death, sin and horridness.

   I will not go into the terrible things that Avalon faced. Those memories are far to brutal, to barbaric for any women to face and not contemplate suicide. Avalon faced rape, abuse, humiliation, starvation, and was drugged many times. How a person could face all this and still manage to act normal is beyond my own knowledge.

     So you may believe it all ends here,
our gathering was short but the truth is it has just begun. I do not know if we will see each other again but you must know all people die. Everyone must face death, everyone lives and died. People's  faith are written, we shouldn't believe everything of course , but in a world of black and white, we sometimes seek a different color and attempt to  look for the grey.

♠️ Harry Styles ♠️

         Avalon snored softly while she laid in my chest. I played with her soft red head, oh how time has passed. Its been 2 weeks since the arrival of Louis, he has been much help in attempting to help Rupert. Poor Rupert a troubled soul, in 10 days were meant to go in at all cost and see what on earth occurred in his kingdom. I was extremely nervous, I was the leader of that group and in 3 days I'd marry Avalon. It was very busy time here in the kingdom.