Are you legit Cray-Cray?

Image is of pixie
I walked into Brownroad Institute my mom walking beside me. "Mark Smith" my mom said to the secretary. The woman glanced up before tapping away on her keyboard "ah yes, Mark you will be in room 211 with Pixie Soverent" she said before standing up and walking around the desk and grabbing a wheelchair "Am I needed anymore?" My mom asked "Not for important reasons bu-" the woman started "Thanks, bye faggot" my mom said before sashaying away. The nurse shook her head and guide me to the wheelchair I whimpered when my butt hit the seat but I passed it off as a hiccup the woman pushed the wheelchair to a elevator and when it opened guided me to a door before letting me walk into my new room. On the bed sat a Girl with black hair and thin figure she slowly looked at me "Your gay" she said not smiling. I gulped and looked behind me for the woman but she was gone. "I LOVE GAYS" a extremely happy loud voice said I turned and jumped the girl sitting on the bed was now in front of me a small fan girl squeal escaping from her clinched mouth. "Um cool can I go sit down?" I said pointing at the other bed before walking over and collapsing on the bed. "What did they put you in here for?" She asked. "Attempted suicide" I answered sadly. "I killed 2 people" she said looking guilty at the wall in front of her. I just gabed. She looked at me "If I had a dick I would shove it in that mouth" she said before curling on her side and promptly falling asleep....Well Hell. I'm in a room with a fucking killer. I mean a girl killer. Wait. She's a girl. GAH!! I bet girl killers are the worst. I slowly unpacked before laying down and trying to fall asleep. It was about 3:00 by the time I succeeded.