Wheres the faggot?

Image is Jakob
*Jakobs POV*
I searched the halls for that little faggot. I spotted him limping into the school. Me and my friends didn't hurt him that much did we? I don't care. "There's our faggot boys let's get him" I said pointing at him. Me and my friends walked to him and quickly cornered him "what are you doing alive faggot?" I asked. He looked at me through his hair before shrugging. "I asked a FUCKING QUESTION ANSWER IT" I screamed slamming him into the wall. Kids looked at us before running to their classes. Wimps. I laughed before landing a punch at his face he fell then I kicked him in the stomach my buddies joined in kicking and punching him. I eventually stopped my buds and we all spit on him before walking off to our classes.

*Marks POV*
I felt dead. I slowly stood before limping out of the school and limping home. I opened the door wondering where my mom and dad was my question was answered when I heard a bed hitting the walls and loud furious moans rang out from my parents room. I walked upstairs and into my room when I was in there I shut the door and locked it before walking over to my bed reaching under it to pull out a glasses case and pull out my razor I ripped my shirt off and looked in disgust and the thousands of cuts among old and new bruises I raised the blade as I thought about the question Jakob asked this morning. I didn't have a answer. I moved the blade across my skin over and over. My arm got tired and I looked down counting my fresh cuts 41,42,43,45.........50.
50 bleeding cuts. I wrapped my stomach in my bandage. Before laying down and falling asleep. I was alive cause I didn't deserve hell.

I lovez you guys.

I know I'm not a good writer but I have tried. Forgive me.