Lookey your here

Image is Leah Jakobs mom
*Jakobs POV*
I watched as Mark made his way back to his room with a little assistance it had been 2 months of therapy and the doctor said he is ready to go home but he still needs to rest and he's not supposed to do any strenuous activities so tomorrow we are taking him home.

*1 day later*

*marks POV*
I stood up with my bag Jakob walked over and placed his hand at the small of my back gently pushing me along I walked out to his dads Mustang and climbed in Jakob sitting beside me in the backseat and Dr.Smith driving. I held Jakobs hand and when we pulled up I just gasped and choked on air. Dr.Smith or Luke as he keeps requesting smiled and Jakob pulled me out of the car a second later a very beautiful woman walked out and ran to Luke and threw her arms around him, she then let go and bear hugged Jakob before turning around and putting her hands on her hips looking me up and down. I nervously ran my hand through my now short hair, Jakob had them cut it and the back was super short because I had to get my head shaved so they could do surgery on me and stitch up my head. "Oof" I said as the air was knocked out of me "My son said you were gorgeous but not model worthy" the woman who's arms were currently squeezing my life away said I simply nodded and blushed "Mom let him go he's having a hard enough time walking without crushed ribs" Jakob said jokingly his mom frowned but let me go "Nice to meet you Mrs.Smit-" I start "NO. You will call step mom because that's what I plan to be" she says sticking her tongue out at me. My face turned blood red I sheepishly look over to Jakob and he's grinning at me with a knowing smile. I slowly smile back "let's get you inside hon" Jakobs mom said briefly before gently grabbing my hand and tugging me into the house Jakob walked beside me his arm around my shoulders I smiled at him before following his mom up into the house.