Time and time again

NOBODY'S POV

"Ugh! I cannot believe you Huey!!", said Jasmine storming out of his house. "I don't get what the big deal is Jasmine it's not like I'm telling you to wait forever!", he said running after her. "Huey we're fucking 18 years old we're adults in the eyes of the law! Everyone has done it except us why won't you just do it with me?!", she says turning around. "Cause I don't wanna suffer the consequences look what happened to Lyla and Caesar", says Huey. "Huey, Lyla and Caesar love each other and they're gonna get married! That doesn't sound bad to me!", she said. "Jazmine they're in high school",he says. "So what? Ugh you are unbelievable", she says. "What makes you bring this up anyway huh? you were just fine", says Huey. "Because I walked in on Jake and Alexis on accident!", she screamed. Her eyes widened and she covered her mouth as soon as she said that.

"You what?", asked Huey. "Nothing it's not important", she says looking down. "What do you mean it's not important Jazmine?", says Huey. "I don't know, just seeing them together made me so mad I just-" "Wait, why did seeing them together make you mad?", asks Huey. "Umm it didn't. Did I say that?", asks Jazmine nervously. "Yes you did. Wait, is this about him? Do you like Jake or something? Is that why you're mad? Are you...jealous?", asks Huey his face softens and resembles a look of sadness. "What? nooo Huey I wanna be with you! Jake is cute or whatever but I would never leave you! I love you so much I just wanna give a part of myself to you and you keep pushing me away! I don't know if it's me, or my body or what! What is it Huey?!", she says as tears flow down her face.

Huey walks toward her and cups her face wiping away her tears. "Shhh Jasmine of course it's not you. I love everything about you, your body is perfect. I just, I don't know I guess I am being inconsiderate. If you wanna have sex, then let's do it.", Huey says. Jazmine looks up smiling. "Really?", she asks. "Yes", he says returning the smile. The two teens hug and enter the Freeman household.

JAKE'S POV

I watch Alexis as she scrambles to pick up her clothes. "What the hell Jake!", she yells. "I'm sorry babe I forgot to cancel my study session with Jazmine", I say. "Yeah, I understand that but why the fuck does she have a key to your house?! I don't even have a key and now she's seen me naked! And to say the least she's seen you!", she says putting her jeans on. "She doesn't have a key Alexis, she saw where I keep the spare key one time and I guess she remembered. Maybe she thought something was wrong so she came in", I say. "Ugh whatever", she says grabbing her t-shirt and putting it on. "Hey don't take your sexual frustrations out on me okay it's not my fault", I say with a smirk. She turns around and walks toward me. "You're right I am frustrated cause Jazmine interrupted us", she says straddling my lap.

Shiiiittt this girl must want some more if this D.

"Shall we resume then?", I ask with a devilish grin. "Mmm we shall", she says seductively biting her lip.
Awwww shit.

TYLAR'S POV

"Tylar!", yells Hiro from the other room. "Yes babe?!", I yell not looking up from my magazine. "Why the hell cant I log on to the gambling website?!", he asks coming into the living room. His parents are out of town so I'm staying here. "Cause I blocked that website in your phone and your computer. You can't get on unless I put in the code to unlock it", I say looking back at my magazine.

"Why the hell would you do that I had a big bet coming up!", he yelled. I place my magazine down. "Because you have a problem Hiro and I'm not gonna sit around and watch you ruin your life and blow through money on stupid ass bets", I say. "Well that's not your decision to make so from now on mind your own God Damn business!", he yelled. "HEY! I don't care how fucking mad you are but don't you ever take God's name in vein! He did nothing!", I yell. I am very religious and Hiro knows that so I don't know why he's acting brand new. "Man whatever", he says. "Hiro you need to get your shit together I'm serious I'm tired of your bullshit!", I say. "Then why don't you leave then bitch I don't need you I got plenty of other hoes that want me!", he yelled getting in my face. OH HELLLLL NO! "Smack" I slapped him so hard his ancestors felt it. "DON'T YOU EVER DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT AGAIN DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME NIGGA?! SINCE IM A BITCH I GUESS I SHOULD TAKE BACK ALL THE SHIT I DID FOR YOU HUH?", I yelled. He stayed silent. I huffed. "Ya know what? Since you 'the man' and you got hoes n shit you don't need me. Here's the code to your dumb ass website I hope you lose every penny of your got damn money." I grab my purse and walk towards the door. "Oh yeah and I'll take that Mercedes I let you borrow cause your car got stolen since I'm a BITCH. Have fun taking the bus with them loose pussy ass 'hoes' you got bitch. Bye bye nigga". I walk out and slam the door. Who the fuck does he think he is?

Ohhh snap it's going downnnnnn!!😂👀

Hiro you bitch ass nigga Tylar was only tryna help.😒🚮

We see you Alexis and Jake👀💞

Huey and Jazmine finna do some things in the next chapter😏

I need to know if you guys like explicit stuff in terms of what Huey and Jazmine will do pleassseee comment what you want to happen.

Okay till next time😋✌️