Emotions, emotions

Say hello to chase Mathews 😈👅 ( yes I used the name from Zoey 101 don't judge me)

CINDY'S POV

Riley's a bitch. I was just chillen at his place in his room when I found some MAC lipstick on his dresser. THA FUCK?! This ain't even my color hell it's not Jazzy's either and that's the only other female that be here enough for it to be in his room. I swear if this this nigga is cheating on me again after I gave his ass a second chance all HELL is gone break loose. Dis time I ain't gone shed not one tear. Imma straight bust a cap in his ass.

" Hey C-murph", Riley said coming out the bathroom. " Nigga what the hell is this?", I ask in a calm voice showing him the lipstick. "Ion know ain't dat yours?", he ask. " no Rezzy it's not this isn't even my color", I say. " oh well throw it away I found it in the living room and thought it was yours so I put in on my dresser so it wouldn't get lost or thrown away", he says collapsing on his bed. I throw it in the empty trash bucket by his bed and sigh. He's not cheating. I lie next to him and play with his braids. Then suddenly Tylar breaks in panting. " Have you guys seen my pink lipstick I think I left it here and I have a date with Hiro in twenty minutes!", she exclaims. " oh dat wus yours?", asked Riley. "Yes where is it?", asked Tylar. I reached in the bucket and handed it to her. " thanks guys you saved my life!", she said as she went to the mirror to put it on.

"Hey wait did you just say you have a date with Hiro?", I ask. " Oh yeah he told me to meet him at the park yesterday and he asked me out", she cheesed. "Aww Yall cute or whateva", I said. "Yeah Yall too I'm glad to see you guys back together", she said straightening up her outfit. She looked cute. She was wearing a light pink sweater crop top with some high waisted light blue jeans and and pink converse. She also wore gold bangles on her wrist and gold hoops. "Bye guys", she said. " bye bitch", I said and Riley nodded his head. Welp I was way off.

HUEY'S POV

I'm so glad Jazmine remembered everything. Every now and then she'll forget how to spell a word or something. I guess it's cause she lost seven years worth of her memory for two weeks. It must've included everything she learned in school. I mean she did think she was ten. We're on the hill right now staring at the city. I missed her. But this was all my fault. And I'm gonna find who hit her. " Jazz", I say. She looks at me with her big beautiful green eyes, " yes Huey?". " I uh..I'm sorry", I say looking down. " for what?", she asks. " if it wasn't for our argument you would've made it across the street in time and you wouldn't have gotten hit". " Huey you can't blame yourself for that. I was the one who stopped before crossing and it's the drivers fault not yours! You don't have to apologize", she says holding my hand. "I know I just can't help but feel responsible, Jazmine. You're my everything. I'm supposed to protect you. But in that moment on that street while I held you and thought you were dead..I-I", I started to cry. "Hey hey, shhh don't cry", she said cupping my face and wiping my tears with her thumb. I looked down. "Hey look at me", she said. I did as I was told. " I know you love me and want to protect me but you can't always do that. This was not your fault Huey. It's that drunk bastards fault whoever the hell he is. Even though he almost killed me I forgive him. I can't hold on to my anger and sadness it's not healthy and neither should you", she said. I sighed and pulled her into my embrace. " I love you Jazmine", I said as I kissed her forehead. "I love you too Huey", she said.

CHASE'S POV

That Cindy chick. She's pretty interesting. She's different from all the plastic hoes at my school. She doesn't throw herself at me like everyone else. She's like hard to get except I haven't tried to get her yet. I heard she's with Riley "Escobar" Freeman but he cheated on her. He's a punk bitch. How could he cheat on someone like her? She's so beautiful and genuine. She keep it 100 at all times. That's the type of chick I need. But I ain't no side nigga or cheater. So I'll just have to wait till they break up. Or maybe I can break them up..😈

TYLAR'S POV

"AHHHHHHH!", I screamed as we went up and down. "Here comes the loop!", said Hiro. " No ahhh!", I screamed again and closed my eyes. We then stopped. " Please wait for the ride to come to a complete stop and thanks for riding Tatsu", said the roller coaster operator. The bar then lifted up and I unbuckled my seatbelt and went to get my purse. Yep Hiro took me to Six Flags and we're having so much fun. " you were screaming so loud", said Hiro laughing as we walked to the next ride hand in hand. " no I wasn't, it was a fair amount of loudness and I was scared okay?!", I say. " why? I was holding your hand right next to you", he says still laughing. " because we were laying on our freaking stomachs going 15ooo feet in the air through loop de loops!", I exclaimed. " it wasn't that high Tylar", he said. " yeah yeah whatever", I say. " what do you wanna ride next?", he asks. " ummm ooo how bout ridler's revenge then full throttle!", I say. " okay sounds good", he said. I really like him.

HIRO'S POV

I really like her.

Cindy is crazy 😂

Aww poor Huey he's beating himself up but him and jazz are so cute

Ooo I can't wait until Yall find out who hit jazzy 😜👏

Tylar and Hiro are so adorable!☺️💟

Okay till next time😋✌️