The fight

JAZMINE'S POV

My birthday is coming up so Huey said he would buy me an early birthday present. So as we walk down the mall I decided I want to go in Clair's. Then all of a sudden this cute guy named Chris that goes to my school walked up to me. " Hi Jazmine", he said with a smile. " Oh hey Chris, what're you doing here?" "At the mall?", he laughed. " No silly in Clair's". "Oh I'm here with my little sister, I just wanted to buy her something nice." " Oh how sweet of you you", I said swooning. "So Jazmine, I was wondering if you would-". Before Chris could finish Huey cut him off and said, " Hey Chris nice to see you me and Jazmine have to go now bye."

"Huey, what did you do that for?!", I asked. "Jazmine that guy was coming on to you". " So what Huey, you think I didn't notice that? I'm not blind, he was about to ask me out and I was gonna say-". " You were gonna say what Jazmine?", Huey asked raising a brow. " Nothing never mind, let's just go to the next store", I scoffed.

As we entered Forever 21 I gasped as I saw my old best friend Nathan. I immediately ran to him thinking about how bizarre it was running into people I know today. "Hey Nathan!", I cheered. "Oh my gosh, Jazmine is that you?". "Yes hi, I've missed you so much", I said hugging him. " ugh, same here girl!". Remembering who I was here with I motioned Huey to where me and Nathan were standing. "Huey, this is my friend Nathan, Nathan, this is my friend Huey." "Oh what a handsome fella you got jazz", Nathan said. " Thanks". " We should totally hang out some time", Nathan said. "Yeah we should".

Everything paused when Huey said, " I don't think that'll be necessary, anyways me and Jazmine have some shopping to do and I suggest we not bump into each other again". "Huey!" , I squeaked. "I'm so sorry for him Nathan, I'll call you okay?". "Okay darling for sure. Bye Huey.", Nathan said.

I then dragged Huey to the corner and yelled, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TODAY?! Do you have a problem with everyone I talk to?!". "Jazmine that guy was into you, I just stopped it so it wouldn't go further". I couldn't help myself I just bursted out laughing I couldn't control it I was laughing so hard for about two minutes. Realizing Huey's confused look I said " Huey Nathan is GAY, could you really not tell?" "No, I guess I couldn't", Huey said hesitantly. I went further by saying, " Besides, why do you care if someone is coming onto me or not? YOU'RE NOT MY BOYFRIEND FREEMAN! I can talk to whomever I please, I don't need your approval or permission. It's not fair to me that not only can't I date you, BUT YOU RUIN MY CHANCES WITH ANYBODY ELSE!". "You're right Jazmine I'm sorry. That isn't fair of me to do that. I don't have the right." " You damn skippy Freeman! Let's just go, I'm not really in a shopping mood anymore."