First day of summer

JAZMINE'S POV:

( ding dong) I woke up to the annoyance of my extremely loud doorbell, irritated I threw my pillow over my head to block out the noise but there it was again (ding dong). "Ugh will someone get the door please!", I yelled in frustration. Yet again I hear the the doorbell and wake up to go answer it. I opened the door to find my best friend Cindy. "Hey jazzy, it took you long enough to answer the door damn.", she said unpleasantly. "Sorry Cindy, I was sleep". " yeah I can see ", said Cindy laughing to her self.

"Can I help you with something Cindy?" " Yeah, you can go shower and get dressed we're going to the Freeman's house". "Okay " I said yawning. Cindy waited downstairs while I got ready. After I was dressed and ready to go we headed over to the Freeman house.

While Cindy was busy knocking on the door impatiently I was deep in thought and found myself gazing at a rose in their yard. My thoughts were interrupted when Riley opened the door. "Aye wassup cin and jazzy", Riley said. "Wassup reezy!", Cindy said in a warming tone.

As they caught up I quickly walked
upstairs to the bedroom in which Huey and Riley shared. I knocked on the door twice to hear Huey say "come in Jazmine." I walked in to find Huey laid across his bed reading a book as usual.