The Wedding dress

Lizzie's P.O.V

I couldn't help but drool over every dress my eyes laid on. Every single one was just to beautiful. Their are too many. Sadly i can only chose one. The very depressing story of wedding's is that you can only wear one dress.

"you like any of them?" Lizeth asked while she was looking at this cute lace dress.

"yea i have" i respond

"which one?" she asks as she turns around to see which one i like.

"all if them" i say with a grin on my face.

"Lizzie you can only chose one, So chose wisely." she states. She turns and walks to look at some more dresses, leaving me to chose one dress out of a thousand. I walk around for a good ten minutes when i hear Lizeth tell me that found a really cute dress that she thinks i will like. I walk over to see she was right.

"try it on." she commands

"Okay" i respond and walk away to try the dress on. I walk into a dressing room, close the door and take my cloths off to try on the dress. It fits me perfectly. I like it.

"your taking to long." i hear Lizeth say

"i'm coming woman" i respond and walk out of the dressing room.

Her eyes widen. I smirk at her. I turn around so she can also see the back.

"it looks beautiful. You think this is the one?" she asks. I'm about to respond when i see it. I see the dress. The most beautiful dress that i have seen out of all the dresses.

" no" i respond and walk over to the dress that i think is the one.

"what do you mean no you look beautiful in this one. I think its the one." Lizeth says with wide eyes.

I turn to look at her and point at the dress that i liked.

"i think that is the one" i say and walk over to the dress. I check the size. Perfect size.

Lizeth looks at the dress and her widen even more as she looks at it.

"so what do you think?" i ask her

she looks up and responds "go try it on"

I quickly run to the dressing room. Strip from the dress that i have on and quickly put on the other one.

It looks beautiful one me. Fits my every curve. This is the one.

i walk out of the dressing room and Lizeths jaw drops to the ground.

"what do you think?" i ask her.

"its its beautiful." she say and grabs some of the material. The manager of the store seemed to just be walking out if her office. She looked at me and her eyes widened.

"wow it looks beautiful on you young lady" she complements

"thank you ma'am." i say to her

"It was the only one they made. Limited edition. They sent one to every wedding dress store. You're the lucky girl who's going to wear for you special day, and you will look very beautiful in it." she says and walks away. i turn to Lizeth and we both sequel of happiness. I change back into my cloths and grab my dress. We rush to the cashier and pay and walk out of the store with smiles on our faces.

"i can't wait for my wedding day" i Say with a grin on my face.

"me neither. your going to look so beautiful." Lizeth says to me. Just as we enter the car someone calls Lizeth. Her smile seems to drop when she looks at who the caller ID is.

" Who is it?" i ask with concern on my face.

"Iram" she says and my smile drops.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding dress picture to the side. Hope you like.