Chapter 4

Lizzie's p.o.v

I can't believe Iram pulled that crap with Lizeth about loving her. That's bull crap after what he did, never will I forgive him. As soon as Iram left leche broke down she cried so much I was scared she was gonna cry a puddle. Ok never mind not with the jokes but after that little episode I took her home. Daphne stayed. I couldn't cause i was was busy with homework. As soon as i got home i went straight to the kitchen to get myself my yogurt. When i got my yogurt i turned and bumped into a body.

" what the flip, who are you and what do you want " i screamed with my eyes shut ( yes i know i'm dumb with closing my eyes but don't judge me )

"calm down babe,it's just me Grant" i hear Grant say. Oh God i thought it was a murderer.

" Grant don't you ever scare me like that" i say

" Babe calm down maybe if you would have opened your eyes , you would have seen me " Grant says
For the next few hours we talk and laugh and here and there share a few kisses. when he finally leaves ( which let me tell you was hard) I sit on my Couch forgetting about my homework I grab my phone and scroll through Instagram. I look at some new celebrity picture but one picture catches my eye. no it can't be. The picture is of Grant kissing a girl and grabbing the girl by the waist. the picture was took 1 hour before Grant got here to my house.
Lizeths p.o.v
Right after Daphne left I changed into exercise cloths and go outside for a run.Right after I start running I hear someone behind me.
"Leche" I hear a very familiar voice. I stop I turn to see Iram standing there looking at me.
" I don't have time for you okay bye " I say
"Please le-" I cut him off
" No I don't want to talk to you"
I turn and run the fastest I can with tears in my eyes. I hear him yelling my name I run to cross the street when I hear a car honk. Next thing I know There's pain everywhere in my body. I hear screaming. All of a sudden everything turns black.