The Date

Lizeths P.O.V

I got in the car and just stared out the window. I remember my brother telling me that if a guy asked me out he had to meet him first. I never liked that. One of the things i hated most. Now my brother is to busy with his kids to even talk to me. Its been like a couple of months since he last called me. Maybe its because he just has a newborn baby that i have yet to see. I wonder if he would like Alex. My thought are interrupted when i feel someones hand on my hand. I turn to see Alex looking at me.

"hey okay there" he asks

" yes i am sorry i was just deep in thought."

" oh Okay i didn't want to interrupt but we're here." He says while opening his door and running to open my door.
He opens my door and I look up to see we're at Texas Roadhouse. My favorite restaurant.
" how'd you know?" I ask him
" know what?" He asks

"that this is my favorite restaurant" i say

" Idk just thought something like this you would like." he says

" Liar" i say while i look at him in the eyes 

" i'm telling the truth" he says and looks at me straight in the eyes. i see in his eyes tht he in fact is not lying.

" i believe you" I say to him

" Thank you" he says and laces our fingers as we go in.

.....................................................

A few hours later i we find ourselves eating desert.

"Alex" i say

"yes" He says back while looking up from his desert.

"Why me" i ask 

" what do you mean why you?" he asks confused

" why'd you chose me" i ask him 

" because your one of the only people that actually treat me good because of how i am on the inside not on the outside. From the very begging you knew i was an actor but yet you didn't treat like a famous person. you treated me like i was human. You didn't act as a fake Lizeth." he says.

"Alex that was touching" i say

"i know you just got out of a relationship but will you be my girlfriend" he asks me

"yes Alex i will" i say while lacing our fingers

" i will make you the happiest woman in this earth lizeth. i will give you anything." he says

" Alex i dont want the world i want your heart." i say and lean in for a kiss.