Dead meat

Lizzie's P.O.V
We quickly get in the car and turn it on and rush at of the parking lot.
" where are we going? " Grant asks me
" they caught us but let's go to the mall." I say
Grant drives to the mall and gets out as I get out of the car.
" where to my lady. " Grant asks as he laces our fingers
" Express" i say
We quickly walk and go u side the store Express.
Lizeths P.O.V
I see Grant and Lizzie leaving out of the parking lot with Grants car. Those little demons. I swear I'm gonna kill those two. Their dead meat.
" Lizeth calm down babe." I hear Alex say to me
I turn to look at him and just shake my head.
" why didn't I see this coming? " I ask him
"I don't know" he responds.
" ughhh this is so Lizzie" I yell
" payback babe? " Alex suggests
" oh heck yea pay back " I say and grab Alex's hand and head to the car.
Lizzie's P.O.V
I end up buying one of the most cutest dresses I have ever seen. Well I didn't buy it. Grant did that sneaky biscuit passed his debit card before I could. We drive in comfortable silence. Grant has our fingers laced. It's been almost 2 years since we've been dating. Almost 6 months engaged ( forgot to tell you were back together.)
We park outside my house and head in. As soon as we walk in were poured with water. H
I hear laughter of Lizeth and Alex.
" Lizeth!" I yell. I turn to see Grant poured with water too.
" I'm sorry payback Lizzie" Lizeth says while grabbing her stomach because of the laughter.
I grab Grants hand and rush upstairs to grab towels for us.
" you know where your cloths are at right." I ask him
" yea I know babe. " he responds back and turns to the closet that contains all his clothes that he keeps here. I go to my room take a quick shower and change into some leggings and a really long blue shirt that says I woke up like this. I hear a knock at the door.
" come in " I say
The door opens to reveal lizeths head peeking out.
" sorry" she says
" is fine we deserved it" I say
" Grant is downstairs with Alex" she says
" cool" I say and sit on the bed patting it so she can come sit with me.
" so I'm Alex's girlfriend now " Lizeth says with a smile on here face.
" I knew he was gonna ask you out " I say with a smile.
" yea" she says
" oh by the way 1 more month and me and Grant marry" I says with a blush.
" omg really wow. We haven't even bought your dress." Lizeth says with wide eyes
" we can check out tomorrow if you want" I suggest
" okay tomorrow it is" she says.