Chapter 7

Lizeth's p.o.v
I woke up with pain. Everywhere. Like for reals everywhere. I feel someone holding my hand. I hope it's not Iram. I open my eyes to see it a guy with blonde kind of curly hair lying there with his head on the bed next to my thigh and holding my hand. Who's this guy? Should I be scared? I try to not wake him up by taking my Hand out of his hand but you know guys sensing everything,so he woke up.
"Hi" he says
"Uhhhh hi" I shyly say back
" You probably don't know who I am." He says
" Uh no" I say back
" I'm Alex the guy who accidentally hit you with my car" he says with embarrassment.
" Uh cool" I say
" Look I know this is weird but I'm sorry. I should have been looking. I'll do anything to make it up to you." He says with a small smile. Now that I'm looking at him, wow he's attractive like very attractive. He could be a model. Holy tacos I just got ran over by a freaking hot guy or model and he's gonna make it up. Ahhhh( inside squealing)
" What about my friends?" I ask
" Oh yea lots of drama going on there but I sent them home. Poor Lizzie shes been through a lot." He says with a sad face. I wonder what happened to Lizzie. Maybe Grant problems. Heaven knows what's going on. Daphne probably broke up again with Ariel ( which happens very often) and she's probably depressed. For now I'll enjoy this hotty.
" You know Lizzie?" I ask
" Yea really good friends." he says. So Lizzie knows him interesting.
"How did you meet her" I ask
"Well When she was friends with Grant he introduced us and then all of a sudden we became like really good friends" he says. Ahhh that's how she met him.
" What's going on with Lizzie?" I ask
" Grant cheated" he says
What!!! He cheated. That's a shock he's so in love with her. I had already seen their future together. Like no shock if they were to be engaged.
" Wow. What did he do" I asked
" Kissed another girl" he says
" Wow that's like sad" I say. I wonder how she's holding on. Last time they broke up she ate chocolates all day and watched dramatic romance movies like the notebook.
" Morning" I hear a familiar voice said.
"Lizzie?" I asked worried.
" Yes" she said
" Are you okay" I asked
" Perfectly fine" she says while staring at her feet.
" Oh" I say
" Alex your still here" she turns to look at Alex.
"Yea" he says back
" Uhhhhh yall two know each other" I ask while looking at both of them.
" Oh yea we do meet him
At one of events Grant took me to once" she says while looking sad and heartbroken while thinking about Grant. That little sucker is dead meat.
" Cool" I say
" Uhmm can I talk to Lizzie for a moment." I hear Alex ask.
"Of course" I say I see them walkin out of the room.
Lizzie p.o.v
"Alex what do you need" I ask
" Liz don't get mad when I tell you this" he says
"Ok tell me " I say
"Liz I think I'm in love with Lizeth" he says.