PROLOGUE

LOPEZ-CHUA ACADEMY (EST. 1987) it is considered as the school that full of an elite students . The school of the rich students .Also known as one of the famous school in the country

As I step on this school . I cant imagine of what world waiting for me in that school . I dont even know how I did approve here . As all I know . Im just a scholar student . Im just a commonner . Im just invisible to other . Im just a Nerd. But they always compare my self to other.

Inside of these school . There was the twelve arrogant monsters also known as 'The Exotic . It has a twelve members . They are the 'Campus Hearthrob . They also a called-greek-god because of their powerful looks and charisma. These twelve arrogant monsters consisting of twelve powerful young boys namely: John Bautista, Mark Hernandez , Clark Martin, James Aguilar , Blake Vergara , Kyle Santos , Gino Alcantara , Micheal Wrenker , Keith Laurel , Nikko Pascual , and the sons of the owner of the school ; Glen Chua and Niel Miguel Lopez .

Ive never think that this school year will be the nightmare --- it was ended up so fast . I though I can escape by the Monster's trap but no , one day I didn't expect that he would have a announcement .

And that announcement cause of ruining my quite and simple life --- instead they always mumuring me .

Because He announce to all students that ...

'SHE'S NOW MY OFFICIAL GIRL .

That cause of making my world stop .

Make my heartbeat so fast .

And make myself in danger .

Because im now dating the Mafia Boss and the Campus Hearthrob .

~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi Cupidoo's! Ito na po yung story na ginawa ko na ang mga members ay ang mga members sa 'Exo we are one .Thanks for the time guys! Sa mga kinuha kong character dun for my story, keep tuned!

There are some rules for cupidoo's reader's:

•VERY SLOW UPDATE
•WRONG GRAMMARS
•TYPE ERRORS
•FOLLOW
•VOTE
•COMMENT
•SHARE

You can ask anything according to the story. Just send me a message or find me on ASKfm. For more info, visit my profile here in wattpad and check my description box.

You can also correct me for those errors and wrong grammars, if necessary. MOBILE USER HERE.

If you want more information about my stories, visit my accounts, just check my profile here in wattpad and check my description box and you can see there my accounts.

For the fanart, trailers and etc. You can see them at the multimedia, dont worry I will post all of those. You can also send to me your fanart, and I'll post it here quickly. I'll be more motivated if someone did it!

DISCLAIMER: This story is work of fiction. Names, places, events,  organizations, and incidents are purely from the author's  imaginations or product of her personal experience. Any ressemblance from the authors works, are purely coincidental.

© All Right Reserve 2016
Stringscupid05