Chapter 16: Waiting To Live Paying To Die

Song for this chapter: Redline - Escape The Fate

Okay I know Brandon and Trixx are in NYD and not Chris and Nick, but I can't be bothered changing names plus I love Chris so.. also: I went to an MIW concert yesterday it was the best thing ever, Ricky was fucking perfect, they're so good live, they did Sinematic and I cried so much and I met the whole of NYD, got my album signed and pictures and Nikki didn't have a pen so he bit the corner of it instead and fuck they're all perfect and they were all so nice but Jeremy was like particularly nice like when he hugged me he rubbed my back and told me how much he loved me and told me to always smile and told me I mean as much to him as he does to me and holy fuck! And Ryan threw his water bottle all over me (not complaining) it was just fucking perfect tbh..

Anyway I'm sorry I took so long to update but this is quite long and I was going to write it all in one, but figured it would take me too long and would be too long so I'll post this now and the other half in the next few days! Thank you for reading <3

Sierra's POV

I woke up to an annoying dinging noise and I heard Ricky groan loudly then turn it off. He removed his arms from me and rubbed his eyes with his hands, it was quite adorable.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled sleepily from beside him, my eyes shut again.

"You got a text last night from some dude called Denis asking you to meet him at twelve for coffee and being the amazing boyfriend I am set an alarm for eleven so you could decide if you were going and then get ready if you were," He explained.

I blushed when he said boyfriend, my stomach going funny. "Text him and ask if we can meet at three instead because I want to hang out with you for a bit first considering we haven't hung out since we actually got together and actually haven't properly hung out in the last two or three days anyway."

"Sounds good," He smiled. "What do you wanna do?" He asked.

"Just wander around, maybe get some food, find a quiet place to sit and talk?" I suggested.

"I don't care as long as I'm actually spending time with you," He admitted. I blushed and ducked my head, but he lifted it back up and cooed, "You're so cute when you blush," Which in turn just made me blush even more.

"You know guys, the bunks aren't exactly sound proof," Balz said as he popped his head down from his bunk and into Ricky's. "You're lucky I already knew and everyone else is out, but I'd be careful; Ash has her suspicions and Chris does too, unless you want your boyfriends head torn off I'd keep it on the down low," He suggested with an innocent smile before going back into his own bunk or cave as he liked to call it.

"I need to go back to my bus and get some clothes because when I told the guys I was staying over for two days, I literally packed for two days, but I'll be back soon," I told him, kissed his cheek and hopped out of the bunk, ignoring his protests.

I pulled on my VANS, grabbed my vomit covered clothes and shoved them into my suitcase of dirty clothes from the past couple of days and ran to the bus next to Motionless In White's which just so happened to be New Year's Day - which is lucky for me because then a bunch of people won't see me in Ricky's clothes.

I used my key to unlock the bus and saw Jeremy and Nikki sitting on the couch talking, Ash, Nick and Chris nowhere to be seen.

"Long time no see," Nikki smirked at me.

"I wonder how you survived two whole days without me," I retorted sarcastically.

"So what brings you here and away from your boyfriend?" Jeremy asked and wiggled his eyebrows.