Chapter 9: I'm The Deepest Lie You Ever Told

Song for this chapter: Deepest Cut - Get Scared

Ricky's POV

I watched her as she looked around my room for the second time, something obviously fascinating her. "So how come you're so taken with my room?" I asked after admiring her for a few more minutes.

"It's just so cool and I love to see all of your baby photos," She giggled. I forgot about my photos. What if she sees one with Jess? I haven't taken them down yet and she could get the wrong idea.

She turned to me as if she's going to ask me something, something she's done a few times so far, but sighed and shook her head slightly before turning back to the pictures.

"Let's talk," I suggested and sat down across from her on the window seat.

"Sure," She smiled and turned to face me, crossing her legs. "What about?"

"Well we can ask each other questions?" I suggested.

"That would be cool," She nodded. "You can go first."

I should probably start easily, but we discussed all of the easy stuff before. "Why don't you live with your parents or alone?"

Tears filled her eyes and she looked down at her lap. I immediately wished I hadn't asked. "My parents passed away on my fourteenth birthday and Ash had recently turned eighteen so she took legal custody of me and all of this other stuff happened so I didn't want to leave her and be alone and she didn't want me to be alone. Other than Ash and Jaz, all I've had since I was 14 is Midnight." She choked out.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered in shock, regretting asking straight away.

"Don't be, do you want to know what happened?"

"I don't want to push you.."

"It helps me to talk about it, they think it'll help me accept things better if I say it out loud more."

"Then I'm here to listen and help," He said with a small smile, placing a reassuring hand on my knee.

She sighed and started telling the story.

Sierra's POV

"Where's Dad?" I asked once the last person had left my party.

"He had to work late baby he'll be in soon," My mum promised me and tousled my raven hair.

"Want your present from me now?" Ash smirked.

I nodded eagerly and she took my hand, leading me into the living room. I put my hand over my mouth in shock and hugged her tightly. "Ash I love it."

"I hoped you might," She grinned.

I walked over to it and carefully handled it. My very own acoustic guitar. I was about to start playing it when the door banged open and my Dad fell in.

"Daddy?" I screamed, worried for him.

He stood up, wavering on his feet for a moment then pointed at me and spat, "Shut up."

Love, Lust & Liars || Ricky 'Horror' Olsonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें