Chapter 2- The Meeting

Start from the beginning

Me- I'm still here, you know.

Amy the Fearless- But even Noah is a good gang leader! Why can't he be RP's leader?

Me- He can be RP's leader once I die. Happy?

Amy the Fearless- Very much happy.

Me- Well, I've got one more power. Since I'm the admin of this group, I can kick anyone out of here. So, who wants to be kicked out?

RB- Now there will be no further discussion about the gang leader. Ro was the leader, is the leader and will be the leader. Understand?

Noah the Fearless- Yes, RB.

Amanda- Just to tell all of you that I'm here sitting with RB at the HQ because now it's 4: 45 now.

Me- Good luck everyone. I'm lucky the HQ is at a walkable distance from my house.

---

"So Ro, tell me what happened with you." RB asks.

"It all started when Mr. Stupid asked me a question which wasn't there in the book, and I gave a good comeback. After class, Kate told that I'm gaining my powers." I said.

"Nancy?" RB turned to Nancy.

"It was Literature. Ms. Tori said us to write an essay, and after writing, she said mine was the best. After class, Kate said that I'm having good writing powers, which I have." Nancy told him.

"Okay... And Ro, tell us what happened while you were driving." RB asked me again.

"Well, while I was driving, I got a call from him. He said me "You will know me by your name" and then I stopped driving and got out of my car to check and... I felt his presence."

"Noah?" RB turned to him.

"I'm always second." Noah muttered under his breath, "Well, the same happened to me. I was driving and I was near the woods. I got a call and he said me what he said to Ro, and then I turned and saw that he was standing in black clothes with a black mask at the entrance of the woods."

"Stacy?" RB asked her.

"I was having a walk at the park when suddenly my phone rang. I picked it up and he said what he said to Noah and Ro, and then I turned to see that the swing was moving back and fro and a shadow was running away from the park." Stacy told us.

"Hm... It's quite confusing now. Kate talking about your powers and he coming back." RB said.

"But, wait, I have a question. Why does he keep saying, 'You will know me by your name'?" Michael asked.

"Well, it's his motto or something." RB replied.

We all thought for a moment, when suddenly my phone started ringing.

I took out my phone and see that it's from him.

"It's him." I said.

"Don't pick it up!" RB said. "He might track the number and find us here."

I let the phone ring until it ends.

Then Noah's phone starts ringing.

"It's... Him." Noah said.

"If he doesn't pick up, he will know that Noah's with us." I said.

"She has a point." Amanda told me.

"But what can I do? He will track me if I did. He will guess I'm with you if I didn't."

And the phone stopped ringing. It was dead silent.

Stacy's phone started ringing now.

Stacy cried "W-What should I d-do?"

"Give the phone to me." RB said.

Everyone widened their eyes.

"Stacy, give. The. Phone. To. Me." He repeated emphasising every word.

Stacy gave her phone to RB with shivering hands.

"Hello." RB said coldly. "I know that I will know you by my name."
And with that, we heard a beep sound. RB gave the phone back to Stacy.

He put his hand on his forehead and it was clearly looking as if he is tensed.

"His target is Ro." He began, and I started shivering. "This is like Harry Potter, but the difference is he is fiction and she is real."

Really? I didn't know about it. I thought sarcastically.

Everyone were silent. RB let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"You had many powers by birth. You were a unique child. Everyone loved you. Then he came, stole your powers and killed your parents. While dying, your mother gave you the power of reading minds and your father gave you the power of feeling the enemy's presence."

....Wait a minute

What?! The powers I have aren't mine? They're my parents? Great, and I didn't knew about it all along.

A tear slipped down my cheek, and I tried my best not to sob. No, I won't cry. I should have strength. But, how can I? Such a big secret was kept from me!

I had many powers, he stole them all. Everyone loved me, he stole my loved ones. And my parents loved me so much that they gave me their powers.

And he is back for ruining my already ruined life.

"Ro, please don't cry." Nancy told.

"I won't." I told her as I wiped away the tears. But more tears were threatening to spill from my eyes.

And all of a sudden, it happened.

I felt my heart go heavy and my forehead started sweating.

I know what this sign means.

And then suddenly we heard a loud crash from upstairs.

We all turned to see the most expected person standing on the stairs.

---

Chapter ending at a cliffhanger? Well, get ready, 'cause life's very long, and my book's too! I know it's not a suspenseful cliffhanger and you might've already guessed the person, but still, let's see what happens next.

Until next time,

~ Apple.