Life

CHAT
"Marinette?" he picked her bloody body up, and he could feel broken ribs, arms-
The ambulance was obviously not fast enough, so he leaped from building from building, faster than he had gone before, and landed on the hospital roof.

The first person Hawkmoth had maybe killed. And where was Ladybug? He instantly leaped down, and handed Marinette  over to the emergency room, where they softly laid her on the trolley bed and wheeled her over to the room as fast as they could.

Chat sighed and he called Lady on his baton.
He saw a kwami, fast asleep- in a familiar orange tent. With familiar things lain to the side.

"Tikki!" he said, and the kwami gave a sudden jolt.
"Where's Ladybug? Where are you?" he asked, trembling.
"Oh-" Tikki started looking very nervous. "Did I doze off?" she muttered and Chat narrowed his eyes.
"She- she's not here. She hasn't been for three hours!" she explained.
Worry built up in his body. "Three hours?"
The same time Igniter had been destroying the town. Panic seized up in his body and he ran away, into an alley and transformed back.

He ran into the hospital again, but this time Mr and Mrs Dupain-Cheng were crying, Mrs clutching Alya.

SIX MONTHS LATER
The doctor looked at his feet.
"You- you can see her now. Before-" he trembled and even though Adrien was tired with a few sleepless nights(nothing like Marinette's parents, who had stayed awake each night) he almost ran into the room.
His father was ignoring him a whole lot more than usual, and Adrien was happy about that.

Ladybug had been gone for six months. Could Marinette be her? He cursed himself for thinking that.
He knew Ladybug was out there, somewhere.

Her eyes were closed and her face was peaceful, her hair tied in its signature two pigtails.
The nightgown was a shade of light pink- covered with a crisp white blanket.
"Her bones have somehow healed- miraculously. It seems she has not given up,"
A green mask covered her face and multiple drips ran up her arm.
The doctor still looked like he would cry, too. Alya already was.
"She- she's in a coma. The impact almost killed her,"

It was all Adrien's fault, wasn't it? Alya, her face covered with her hands and a sobbing Mrs Cheng trying to comfort her looked as sad as Adrien felt. Marinette's father was sitting down, staring into outer space.

He sat next to Marinette and took her 'free' hand.
"I'm not giving up on you,' he whispered.
The monitor gave a beep and everyone looked up.
The doctor had detected the slightest change- then another.

Her hand felt warmer and Adrien's cloudy eyes cleared.

"Wake up. Please,"
He tried, but the monitor went back down, not any more change.

He sighed and looked down.

From every day, he started visiting her, and occasionally she'd show a sign- she hadn't given up.

No one was in their lively mood at school.
Ladybug had disappeared. But she couldn't be Marinette.
Nope.

It rolled around Marinette's birthday. He brought her a small bouquet- she'd like that.
He sat next to her bed again.
"Happy birthday," he muttered and held her hand again. "Give me a sign," he locked his pleading eyes with her closed ones, but when she gave no response, he sighed and looked down.

The grip on his hand hardened ever so slightly. Looking up hopefully, he spotted half blue colored eyes staring into his, eyelids half closed.
The doctor was immediately called, and he checked her and nodded.

The joy.
Her parents were crying, along with Alya, tears of happiness. Calls started coming in, the sounds of happiness overfilling the voices.
She was back.

A/N:Oh, the joy.*frowns* she's alive. YAY. oh, and I will add another bomb of death in this story shortly, oops.