The Busride

MARINETTE
"Goodbye, mama!" I kissed her cheek and hauled my bag outside. She'd agreed for me to finally go on a camping trip, which our class was taking, in the woods.
I met Alya waiting beside her bike, and I climbed onto mine.
I was really excited.
We raced to school, where a huge yellow bus with embarrassing cartoon ants painted on it was waiting.
Alya chuckled and pointed to Adrien, who was wearing an adorable blue hood and waiting in line.
I internally screamed.
I hunched and covered my own face with my hood, well.
Alya slapped me in my back and chuckled again.
Why was she my best friend again?
Oh. She was my best friend.
As usual, Chloe stood in front of the line in a golden jumpsuit and a poor person who held her camping bag and all that in his hands.

"Marinette! Look, we're going ahead!" Alya poked me.
I rubbed my arm. "Okay,"
We climbed up the bus, casually. Chloe took the front seat, obviously, while Adrien(sigh) was sitting at the back with Nino. And there were TWO seats beside him!
Both of us quietly squealing, we half-ran to those seats.

I sat down next to Adrien. Then I realized what a horrible mistake I made.
And now, the seats were all full. Good job, Marinette!
My hood was still up, and I decided to keep it that way.
Alya got out her phone. Ladyblog again, I sighed.
I opened my pack and got out a soda and a book.
Bad idea, right?
We came across a speed bump thingy- and guess what happened?
I spilled my soda all over Adrien's crisp white jeans. And cringed.
I wonder what would've happened if I jumped out the window?

"Sorry. Sorry!" I apologized profusely, taking out lots and lots of paper napkins from my bag.
I felt like cursing and killing when he stood up, and took the paper napkins, nodding. He cleaned up and put a cloth over himself.
Not saying anything.
I realized that my hood was down. And then I felt like flipping all the tables in the world.
And get your goggles and safety coats on, we're going into an adventure.
The bus started shaking. Claws erupted from the top of the bus.
The steel fell to the ground and everyone started to scream, wildly.
The bus driver fainted. The bus assistant fainted too.
Chaos.

Where would I transform?
"I'm going to the bathroom," I said quickly, and ran to it, not noticing that Adrien was fast behind me. I ran and shut the door.
"Tikki, transform me!" I whisper-shouted and she came out.
"Adrien will know."
I thought about that.
"I'll jump out!" I exclaimed and she transformed me.
Forgetting what I said, I shot a hole at the roof and jumped out.
The creature was the most horrifying thing I'd ever seen.
It had a wolffish body, with blood red eyes and the sharpest claws filled with bits and
pieces of- human flesh?
Gagging, I wrapped my staring around it. It's head turned to me, and then it dived.
I swung back, it's horrifying face staring at me.
Yelling, I pushed it back when finally Chat Noir appeared behind me.
"My lady." He bowed.
"Now's not the time!" I screamed and he nodded.
He grabbed the wolf by its tail and tried to lift it.
I helped, but it got my arm.
Blood started spilling out, and I screeched in pain. Chat tried to hold him back, but it got him in his arm, sinking its teeth in.
He screamed some pretty colorful words.
In pain, I lifted myself up.
"Lucky Charm!" I yelled and a ball of yarn appeared in my hands.
How was I supposed to- oh....
I tossed the ball back and forth, back and forth, and the wolf got confused.
Chat was still lying behind me, writhing in pain. I had to help him.
"Chat. Can you drive the bus?" I instructed, but he merely shook his head. I looked down and saw Nino driving it. Good.
Still tossing the ball, I wrapped it around the wolf. It had one saber tooth tied around its neck, and I suspected that was where the Akuma was.
The wolf struggled and but me in the leg, it's teeth sinking in very deep. I staggered to the ground and used my last remaking energy to rip the sabre tooth from its neck, destroying it. I took my charm out and swung it about, capturing the Akuma, and releasing it as a pure white butterfly and the wolf turned into a harmless little puppy who got pushed off the bus by Chat.

I passed out.