The Forest

I woke up, still dizzy, on the bus floor.
I was still in my Ladybug gear. Thank the heavens.
Chat was kneeling by me, his arm bandaged.
"Y-you okay?" I muttered and looked at my own arm and leg, they were bandaged too.
"I'm okay, you lost a lot of blood, my lady," he said. I noticed that no one was crowding around us.
"I showed them away. They're out."
I heard a beeping sound. Two, actually. "I promise I wouldn't tell," he pleaded.
"No. Chat, no." I said, getting up. I held onto the seat for support as Chat wrapped his arms around me, picking me up.
[ fangirling inserted here->]
He led me to the bathroom, closed the door and left.
I transformed back, and peeping through the door to make sure, I went out. No one.
Good.
I went outside and saw people tending to our teacher and driver, camp already set up around us.
"Marinette! I'm so glad you're okay!" Alya squealed. Good thing my clothes were covering the bandages.
"What happened?"
"Chat and Lady appeared and fought of this giant wolf. YOU were in the bathroom, right? Wise idea," she babbled and led me to out tent, which was orange in colour. She was crazy enough to attach a wifi signal to the top.
I smirked and lay down on one of the sleeping bags, taking out some food and putting some into a bag zip where Tikki was.
Alya poked her head out of the tent 'door.'
"Marinette, you HAVE to see this!"
I went out, and gasped.

Adrien's dad was coming our way.