Igniter

"I am Hawkmoth. You, shall get revenge on those you mistreated you- blamed you. All you have to do is get me the Miraculous of Ladybug and Chat," said a dark, choke voice as soon as she opened her eyes. She felt the urge to follow, to obey.
Her voice spoke on its own. "Yes."

A purplish light faded around Marinette's new form's  eyes. She could see herself dressed in pure black leather with red lava-like patterns stitched at random. She could feel a mask on her face, also leather. Her hair was in its signature style, except tied with actual flaming headbands.
"Igniter, go! Get the Miraculous!"

Igniter jumped out of her tent and her eyes seemed to be glowing like fire. She saw best friends playing, and snarled, shooting a glowing-hot marble from her box at their feet.

This felt as if someone had done it before- she shouldn't be doing this.She should be stopping this. But she didn't, as the two former friends were facing each other the other way and muttering evil comments.

Their eyes were also glowing like coals and Igniter smiled. She saw the camp panicking and screaming around her as she threw the marbles, making them loathe each other. Planning revenge on that President was her first job, then get Chat and Ladybug ( that felt wrong) 's Miraculous.

She swung from trees, heating them up and hissing.
Reaching a huge mansion ( and causing panic) she was about to break through the doors when a certain cat blocked her way.
Chat Noir.

"Oh, may I say, you're looking extra hot," he tilted his head, then pinned her arms behind her back before she could act.

He called something on his baton but no one picked up.

No one.
The baton must be connected to Ladybug... who she felt extremely familiar with.  Were they old friends?

"Aww, Lady!" he groaned. She took the moment to judo-flip him to the ground and pin his arms behind his back in turn.

She could take his Miraculous now... But she also had a job. Grabbing a red-hot chain that hung from her waist she tied up Chat's arms, tying the remaking chain to her hand.

Melting the gates, the smell of revenge filled the air as she increased the pressure of heat and the guards fainted- the closer to revenge, the hotter the air.

Then a thought struck her- why was she doing this? And... She was a girl named Marinette, right? Caring, innocent, thoughtful...
She shook her head and realized Chat had passed out too. Then she saw the helicopter and a glimpse of the President fleeing.

The anger in her veins was fading- he was leaving without his own son, wasn't her? All that drama was simply for the cameras, wasn't it?

Wasn't it?

She leaped up in the air and felt her skin get warmer and warmer. She grabbed onto the helicopter, and immediately everyone (but the pilot, miraculously) passed out. She grabbed the presidency the collar and was getting ready to jump back down, when she heard a specific someone yell "clataclysm!" and grab the President out of her arms.

Then it struck her. She was completely blinded by hate she didn't realize who she was. Marinette Dupain Cheng.

She was also Ladybug. She was supposed to save herself. And this was Adrien's only living parent... Would she torment him like this?

No. She snapped into her senses and felt a cool breeze on her body.

She was then there again, Marinette, dressed in her usual outfit, her hair bands back to pink, her eyes soothing and blue again.

Another feeling struck her- she was falling. Down. And Chat was too busy attending to the President to notice her.

This was the end.