“Who’s in there? Is someone inside? Anybody? Somebody?” she asked nervously. “What are we going to do here? Why here? Seriously asshole, I will kick your sorry ass when you do something to me”

He chuckled. “I think we’ll have to do something about that pretty mouth of yours. You have a very nasty tongue…” he placed his key card in and poof! The door opened.

“Maybe I’ll make you eat soap so you won’t say dirty things anymore” he pushed the door and held her hand again “Or maybe I’ll just keep your mouth busy so you won’t have to talk…”

Her eyebrows shot up.

He pulled her in and the door closed shut. “Or bite them…” he murmured trying to keep it with himself but she perfectly heard him.

PERVERT… I’M DOOMED.

She took a seat from one of the leather couches around the mounted flat screen TV and Lloydie left her.

Her eyes wandered around and surprisingly, she found herself comfortable once she’d settled in. His place wasn’t manly manly, but it was nice… really nice.

When he came back, he was holding a glass of water. “Sorry, I don’t have anything else in here but this and my whiskey. I don’t want you getting drunk and throwing up on me again”

She flushed remembering what happened back in Isabela.