Our Memories Together

She's gone...

I can't believe you actually died on my lap like you always wanted to..

" Jagii..don't leave me.." i whined cuddling your lifeless body. It was tough..

" Irreona jagiya! I said wake up! Wake up now! " i began to shout, yelled and shook your body. But you didn't move..and

not even breathing.....

What am i going to do? I am not ready to lose you...

A week passed by...

I was seating on the couch we used to seat and cuddled together and stared at the empty space next to me..

I wish you are here jagiya..

Tears slid down nonstop and i tried to stop but it won't budge..

I looked at your phone, the one i got from the doctor on your funeral. The wallpaper is still our picture together, the one we took when we went to the bungee jump last year.

I clicked on the gallery icon and some photos and video popped up. I took a look at the video i never seen before..it was edited by you...you were a good video editor..

The video contains a few slide of our picture and an acoustic music of guitar along your own voice..singing a song called 'I' from your favourite SNSD member , Taeyeon.

I felt my eyes watery again.. when i heard your voices.. on the chorus part which sound...

sse cheu on the sky...
Geu araeson I~
Kkum ggu kku ssi fly I~
My life is so beauty~

I still remember the day you said you wanted a closure. I was confused.
We were together like 6 years and suddenly you wanted to breakup.. Then...

" Wae? Am i not good enough for you Jagi?"

" Yes, you are not good enough for me.. Jimin, you are a singer.. we don't even know how long you could stay in this industry.. i need a guy with a stable financial and such-"

" in a sudden?"

" I am with another fella Jimin. We are not meant for each other.. i don't need you anymore.. so just let me go.. im so sorry.." you pushed me away and began to walk away. I could hear some small sobs came from you..and i knew something was not right..

When i told my mom that we broke up, she cursed you a few times before saying...

" I can't believe that y/n is such a bitch. How could she disappointed my babyboy.." mom was really angry. She even set up me with her friends' daughters.. first Seullin..then Jessica in order to make me forget you.

She found a match for me. Mrs Lee's daughter who just came back from United Kingdom. Young Hyun is a very understanding girl... i told her alot about you.. and she even assumed that you are kind and pretty..which you really are..

I bet you remember the girl you saw with me at the boutique. I even told her your dreamt wedding gown and she tried it on. Surprisingly she fit it! I thought she tried to replace you in my heart but that's not gonna happen.

I opened another folder of my pictures and realised something..
You even have my pictures more than yours in your phone...

I roamed around before opening the last folder in the gallery. It was titled

'Our Memories Together'..

Then i spotted the picture of me soundly sleeping on your lap when we went for a picnic near a lake three years ago.. you wrote a caption..

I want to wake up to your adorable sleeping face every day #JiminY/n

Another picture.. You were in a beautiful white long greek-goddess gown and you wear some flower crown. It was your birthday jagi.. i stood there right next to you in my black suit when you were blowing the candles..
You wrote a caption...

Will it still look like this in 10 years? When we have kids..i will look old hu hu #Jiminy/n

Then another came out.. you sat on a bench at the park..

There's the board here that says ' Yeouido Park'.. It makes me think of another ' Park'...hehe It makes me think of you... when are you coming back from tour? #Jiminy/n

And the last picture. There are 900 pictures all gathered in the folder.
It was you and me in the hospital when your sister gave birth to your twin niece and nephew.
You kissed their right cheeks and i kiss their left.. and snap!

I swear we look like a couple of parents..if only these kids are ours.. #LittleJiminy/n coming soon!

I suddenly felt such a pain in my chest. A pain that dug deep and began to made me cry again. Soon I fell asleep with your shirt and your phone in my arms....

I cried again #Zara_Kim #IzKim #LittleMissBangtanAuthornim