Kiss The Rain

For a better effect of this..i suggest you to listen to Yiruma's Kiss The Rain.. while read this..

I lost you forever.. I'm forever alone started from now.. That's what I thought when I see you, stood right there next to a pretty girl in front if a flower shop..deciding whether to pick red roses or blue one.

It hurts of course. But I had to let you go, even if I don't want to.. I hate the fact that I still kept feelings toward you when you already moved on with your life. These days have been the worst in my life, trying not to think about you when I can't..

It's been a week, since I saw you in front of the flower's shop. Like an idiot, I waited for you but you didn't came back. It was my fault tho, I'm the one who decided to break up when I found out that I won't live longer. But I did it for reason, I can't bear to actually see you alone when I'm gone.. Yes sooner or later I'll be gone..at that moment there will be no more pain ... I'll be living far far away..

That evening, I was walking home from my appointment with my private doctor. Her words made my knees weaken..
" I'm sorry but it was predicted that in three month you will...-"
" die?"
My mind flew over again. Then I spotted a wedding boutique we once had went into.. And the wedding gown I always told you that I'll be wearing that on our big day..
It was displayed behind the glass.
Then I saw.. You and the girl I saw before..and she was wearing the same gown with the one I've been staring just now. Suddenly I felt a tear slid down my cheek...why can't I be the one who will be wearing that? I sobbed lightly. I missed the feeling of your lips when you pecked me

A few unbearable moments later, you caught me in an eye contact. I wished I could stay but my mind decided not to.

I ran. I was afraid to see..afraid to meet you. I had to run. I felt something fallen when I was running but I ignored. I knew you were running after me and calling me by my nickname you used to call me. Still I ignored and my tears slid down again.

It is almost my time..I only have a few days left. And today is your wedding.. Baby, I missed you and I felt sinned.. It hurts damn much.
I changed into a soft purple dress. I make up a bit so you won't see my pale face..I'm going to see you for the last time today because...when you came back from honeymoon, I probably already found dead.

The people already crowded the Han River Park as the wedding is about to start. I watched from afar.. You in the white tux look genuinely handsome..but I could see worry in your eyes.
Why baby? Are you waiting for me? I'm sorry baby..but...I have to keep away from you..

From the crowd I moved nearer to the Han riverside. Next to the bridge. I couldn't bear to see you marry another person.. Another tears slid down my cheeks.

" Y/n ah.." I heard you called my name and I turned around to see you. I smiled and walked closer to you..

" Jimin ah..chukkahae.." I tried not to tremble on my words. I don't want you to see me weak.

" Yah..stop pretending. I already know it.. Why didn't you tell me about your cancer?"

" Nothing will change even if I to-"

" Something change! If you didn't lie I probably will accompanying you till your last breath! Why did you lied that you cheat with another namja?"

" So you will leave me.. I don't want you to be alone when I'm gone.."I said. Suddenly a huge pain shot on my stomach.. I fell on my thigh and he quickly rushed to me while his bride looking from afar.

" Jagi.." Jimin almost burst into tears. He laid me on his lap.

" Ji-Jim..Jimin.. Uljima.. My time has come.." I reassured him as I wiped his tears.

" Don't say things like that..please.. I still love you damn much," Jimin hugged me.

" if you love me..ahh..then take good care of yourself.. Take care of your future wife..love her just the way you love me...if God wills then we'll meet again in the heaven.." I muttered in pain. Then I took a glance around..

" Jimin ahh..do you remember? Our first date here? The first time you kissed me at this river? I want our last kissed also here.. Can I get my last kiss?" You quickly leaned and kiss me for a long moments. And the raindrops were falling.. As well as your tears falling onto my face..

I felt my vision became foggy and blurry.. Here it is..it became dark.. But I managed to see you for the last time..

" Goodbye Jimin.. Till we meet again in another world.." I said, weakly.

" No Jagi.. Look it's raining, you always wanted to kiss the rain right? I'm gonna show you how just don't leave me...please," Jimin sobbed. I pulled him again..

" shh baby..don't cry.." We kissed until I was running out of breath..

Goodbye world.. Goodbye Love....Goodbye Jimin..Be happy