Chapter 5

A/N
Another filler. 'Yay'
I thought that the Life in Konoha thing was necessary so this ended up happening. By the way, you are already a chunin so you are gone on a mission to Kirigakure during the time the Chunin exams take place. And sorry if this seem a bit all over the place.

Your POV
{5 years later
      12 years old}
I have no emotions. Not since that day... I left Gaara and he never knew... Why can't I just go back and tell him my feelings..? I can't love anyone else. Not anymore.
Ever since I came to the Hidden leaf Village, I have been treated like the monster I am. Now I can understand the pain Gaara went through. I am a killer. When on missions, I kill without mercy. I am... Alone... Covered by a thick sheet of darkness that can't be lifted. After a while, no one really liked me. All of the girls hated me because apparently a raven haired boy named Sasuke had taken quite the liking to me. I really don't understand those girls. Especially the pinkette, Sakura and the blonde haired girl, Ino. Sasuke is probably my closest friend. He is the only one I can actually tolerate. But Naruto... He is the jinchuriki of the nine tailed fox, Kurama. But he is so... Happy. I don't know how someone can be like that after being rejected for all of these years. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone else talking.
"Yeah. I heard that Naruto fought against someone named Gaara."
There was no way... No. That couldn't be him. There may be others named Gaara. They can't be talking about that Gaara. I quickly realized that I was standing in the middle of the road causing even more foot traffic then there already was. I quickly left the area trying to cover up as best as I could.
"Y/N!"
'Sasuke'
"What is it, Sasuke?"
"W-well, I was... Kinda, sorta... You know... Wondering if...-"
"If you're trying to ask me out, then no." And I walked off. (Damn... Rejected. XD   )
Night time
Art was one of my only ways to escape from the hell I have been cursed to live in. Art, to me was an escape in any way shape or form. (Sorry if you don't think that, but almost everyone I know uses art as a sort of escape from reality. *prepares for people going on and on about Dei in the comments*) I grabbed out my drawing book as I sat on my futon. (Oh, hey Sai. Okay I'll stop now) I usually would just draw something that showed what happened throughout the day, but I couldn't think of anything. All I could think about was Gaara and how I sort of wished that he was the one asking me out and not Sasuke. All that I could think about was the word 'love'. So, that's what I drew.
'愛'
I put away my drawing notebook and laid down. As I was drifting asleep, I just couldn't get that word off of my mind.
Love.
Love....
Love.......
......
A/N
That's all. But I almost deleted this about half way through writing this. That includes every chapter and A/N in this book. That wouldn't have been good. Well, I'm posting at 10:30 YET AGAIN!! So now I have to prepare for the hell most call school tomorrow. Bye.
(I tried to upload this yesterday but it didn't upload so yeah. And I know Sasuke is way out of character but this is just some random shit I cane up with in like 10 minutes so yeah.)