Chapter 3

A/N
Okay. There really is nothing to say here so just lay down (or sit down) and read! (I do not own Naruto or any of its characters)

'I'm moving in a week. I need more time! This is happening too soon!! And Gaara doesn't even know!' I thought. Sure, you could say that I had some feelings for him but I don't know if he feels the same way. I wanted to tell him very badly but, I don't want to risk loosing my real friend. I don't want to move... One week isn't that long...

Time skip brought to you by Shukaku because everyone and anyone is better than Rasa

An entire week has passed. I'm moving to the leaf today. I didn't want to move because I was developing dark rings around my eyes much like Gaara from the Shukaku... My main worry is how everyone will react once they see that I am (one of ;-;   ) the jinchuriki of the one-tailed Shukaku. Gaara had left school a little early so I didn't walk home with him. I would assume that he went to his uncles house. But I feel that we are getting a little distant. It's like he's trying to avoid me... I think I'll go ask him what's wrong.
"Y/N!"
'Mom'
"What is it, mom?!"
"We have to leave right now. You have your bags packed, right?!"
"Yes I do, mom!"
She walked into the room. "Okay. We will leave at once."
"Can I at least say goodbye to my friends?"
"...What friends?"
Break
That was the sound of my heart breaking. Sure, I didn't have any friends that are my age other than Gaara but that isn't something you should say to your own child. I darted to the door but before I could leave...she had me by my hair. At this point, I had tears streaming down my cheeks. Soon, we left. I had tried to escape multiple times but failed...
I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye...
A/N
Oh no! You left to Konoha but Gaara didn't know. The next chapter will probably be like the daily life in Konoha and you arriving or whatever but I guess it could sorta be called a filler, maybe..? ... I just realized how short this chapter is but it took so damn long to write. But, I'll need to clarify some things for future chapters. Well, I'll see ya in the next chapter.