Chapter 4

A/N
I know that the clarification thing wasn't much at all but it should make sense for some of the future chapters. And I guess that this is kind of a filler.

Gaara's POV

I held the note in my hand. I...was too afraid to tell her in person. I... I think I love her.
I have no one. My father has tried to kill me six times and my uncle... But my siblings are the only actual family that I can tolerate. I'm slowly being surrounded by darkness.
Before long, I was at her street. I kept going through how this should go.
'Give her the note and walk away... Got it...'
I ended up at her doorstep before realization hit me. 'What if she doesn't think of me in the same way? What if this ruins our friendship? I just have to have faith...'
I slowly brought my hand up to the door...
Knock knock
...
No answer.
Know knock
Still no answer.
I just decided to slide the note under her door.
Time skip brought to you by the shit that is about to happen
{one week later}
It has been a week since I left that note at her house and I haven't heard anything back from her. Not only that but she hasn't been at school for a week now. 'I hope she's alright... I should ask Temari about this.' I walk up to Temari who was at home which was unusual. "Temari." I said in a much more forceful voice then I meant to. "Y-yes, Gaara?"
"Do you know where she is?" I had always referred to her as 'she' to just about everyone. The only exception was my uncle. "Oh... You didn't hear? She moved a week ago."
'No...' "Are you serious, Temari?!" "Yes! Gaara!" She ran off.
I was already convinced that the feeling I felt for her was love but once I realize it, she's gone... Tears were streaming down my cheeks... I will love no other than her and myself... Why does this always happen to me...?
"Y/N!!!"
Crash!!
Shukaku took over my body...
A/N
Donee! That took longer then I wanted it to take. Gaara loves reader back but he can't tell you ;-;
But I did purposefully refer to you as 'her' for most of the chapter because of the suspense factor... Unless you read ahead... I was originally planning on making 'her' be someone else but then thought of how much bullshit could be avoided if 'her' was reader-chan...Well, bye.
Why do I always end up posting at like 10:30? 😂😅
...
'10:31'...