Hannah?

*Camryn POV*
We all walked on stage. So many people!
I just stood in the back and let them do their thing. Lilac stood behind with me. ''What's up Orlando!!!!!!!!!" Jacob yelled. I was about to walk off stage. My ears hurt! ''Okay we have to special people with us today.'' Everyone was silence all of a sudden when Mark said that.  Bryce pushed us to the edge of the stage. ''So we have Camryn and Lilac!'' Loren said. Everyone screamed. You guys don't know us.........

Yet....

''Oh wait.... Jacob wanna tell you fans something?'' Blake asked Jacob. His eyes widened. Blake let out a laugh. ''Ohhhhhhhh'' Jacob finally caught on. ''You guys Jacob got a girlfriend *cough cough* finally.'' Blake said. Everyone laughed. Then Jacob grabbed my hand. ''You guys....'' Jacob started with. ''This is the person he smash with.'' Joey finished. Jacob pushed him. ''You guys nooooooooooo she is just my girlfriend.'' Jacob said. I stood there.

I looked into the crowds to see Britton. I gave her a mean glare. She looked at me confused. Df.... ''How about you say something to the audience and stop being boring.'' Blake said. I rolled my eyes. ''Well okay..... Hi you guysssssssss'' I said waving like a idiot. What am I doing? They all screamed. ''You guys are freakin loud.'' I said. They got louder. Then all of a sudden we heard someone in the audience. ''Jacob is not a virgin!" Everyone became silent. Who said that!? I looked at Britton and she told me to get off stage. I walked off normally and waited for her.

When she came in the back I have this face. ''I'm not Britton! I'm her twin sister Hannah!" She said. I was confused. ''Britton is the one who yelled that.'' She explained. No.... What's happening on stage? I ran back on stage. Everyone had shocked looks on their faces. ''You guys! I'm am a virgin.'' Jacob fried to explain. Nobody was taking it.

''Mark you tried!''

''This is Hollywood Jacob taking over.''

''No way''

''I think I'm gonna cry''

You would hear from the crowd. Jacob ran off stage. Oh no.....

A/n
So short..... Oh well...... It was an okay one :I I'm tired and I'm texting people..... Oh we have someone for Hannah :D hanna-a is our HANNAAHHHHHHH lol......