Friday Morning

*Camryn POV*
I popped out of the bed. I scared the poop out of Jacob. ''Camryn! Don't scare me like that.'' Jacob said pushing me off the bed. I didn't pay attention to him. ''Get up! Today is Playlist!'' I yelled into his ear. He just stared at me. ''What?'' I asked him. ''Playlist Live is tomorrow you dummy.'' He said. Wow -.- I got hyped up for nothing. I jumped onto Jacob. ''Don't call me a dummy.'' I said grabbing his cheeks. He whacked me away. I just laughed. ''I'm going to ask Lilac for clothes.'' I said. I got off Jacob and walked to the door. ''You sound homeless.'' He said. ''Shut up.'' I said closing the door.

I walked into their room and saw the weirdest thing. Well it was weird for me to see. They were completely enjoying it. They were making out! Right there on the bed. "Having fun?" I asked them. Lilac and Mark stopped at looked at me embarrassed. "What do you want child?" Lilac asked me. I walked in. "I know you have extra outfits. I need one to wear today." I told her. She went to her bag. While she was doing that, I looked at Mark. He was completely red. I couldn't help but laugh. "Dude, I've been dating Jacob longer and still haven't kissed on the lips." I said to him. He was about to say something but Lilac bust in. "Yea you guys should kiss today." Lilac said giving an outfit to me. "I'll think about it." I said walking out. I stopped at my room. Now that I think about it..... Why haven't we kissed at?

*Jacob pov*

I was face timing Oliver. "Dude have you guys kiss yet??" He asked me. "No....." I said a little ashame. "Dude you suck" He said. I gave him a mean glare. Then the door opened. "Oliver I have to go" I said. Before he could say anything, I ended the FaceTime.

*Camryn pov*
I walked in and Jacob suddenly turned off his phone. ''What you doing?'' I asked him. He jumped out the bed. ''Just finish face timing Oliver.'' He said. I gave him a small smile. ''So'' he said grabbing me around my waist. He let out a small laugh. ''Wanna practice our first kiss?'' Jacob asked. Wowww.... His jokes. ''How are you suppose to practice a first kiss?'' I asked him. He gave me a grin. ''Like this.'' He landed his lips on mine. I was literally melting. When he stepped back, I was completely red. Jacob let out a laugh. ''What?'' I said. ''Your reaction.'' He said. He is not helping me. ''Don't judge me'' I said to him. ''Yea your right. It is your first kiss'' He said. I am red like a tomato. ''Jacobbbbbb'' I complained. He let out a laugh. ''I'm sorry. Let's get ready to go out again.'' He said. I took my clothes and went into the bathroom.

A/n
GOALSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS