At the hospital

*Jacob POV*
Damn it.

How could I let Camryn cut again?!

I was sitting in the sitting room with Mark, Loren, Bryce, Blake, and Joey.
Tony and Lilac were in there already.

At the moment, they can only take family members.

''Anyone wanting to visit Camryn can now..'' Tony said. We all got up.

''Is she awake?'' I asked.

Tony shook her head. Relief!

We all ran to her room. Literally.

Everyone went in but I stopped at the door. Mark turned around. ''You're not going to see her?'' He asked me confused. I looked down at the ground. ''I need to figure out what I want to say to her.'' I said. He nodded his head and went in.

*Camryn POV*
They came rushing in. ''You're okay!'' Loren yelled. I smiled. ''What are we going to do with you...'' Mark said. I shrugged my shoulders. ''There is no reason to cut. You know we are here for you.'' Blake said.
I feel bad for cutting now.

Then I noticed Jacob wasn't in the room. Where is he?

''Hey you guys.... Where is Jacob?'' I asked them.

''He is outside. Thinking.'' Mark said.

I bet he feels horrible right now..... After all he was the one who helped me stop cutting in the first place.

Now look at me.... Cutting because of him.

''Can you guys let me and him be alone for like ten minutes?'' I asked them. The understood and left.

Then Jacob came in. He just kept looking down and his face was red. He stood by the bed.

''Come lay beside me.'' I said, patting the space beside me.

He slowly walked over and laid down. I put my head on his shoulder.
I felt weird because usually Jacob messes with my hair, but he isn't.

''Jacob you don't have to blame this on yourself.'' I told him getting off his shoulder to look him in his eyes. He bit his lip. ''It's my fault for not telling about me and Britton.'' He said.

It's really not his fault. It's the other me. The me that loves it. She forced me.....

''Jacob it really isn't your fault.'' I said, grabbing his hand.

''Then whose fault is it?'' He asked.

''You wouldn't understand.'' I said with a tear falling down.

Then all of a sudden, Jacob pulled me into a hug.

It was silent....

''Camryn promise me you won't scare me like that ever again.'' He said. I could hear him cry. I held him tight.

''I promise.''

A/n

I have a reason that I updated late!!

I was playing call of duty black ops.....

BOOM best reason!

Mark and Jacob need to get to that famous where they can get paid to go to sweet 16's because I want them at mine (≧∇≦) lol

But got three years....