Meeting Lilac(part two)

*After School*Camryn POV*
I was waiting for Jacob to get his phone. "OK I got it.'' He said coming out of the classroom. We started walking towards the bus area. ''So are you going ride with me or...?'' Jacob asked me. ''Nahhh my mom is going take me.'' I said. He nodded his head. Then Mark came out of nowhere. ''Dudeeeeee I can't wait. What time we meeting?'' Mark asked. ''Well... It's 3:00 now so I say 3:30." Jacob said putting his hand through his hair. ''OK see u then.'' I said getting onto my bus.

*at home*
I walked into the house and saw Lilac on the couch. ''Lilac!'' I yelled. She jumped up. When she saw me, she ran to me and gave me a huge bear hug. ''I'm so happy to see you! Oh how does my outfit look?'' She said pulling away.
She was wearing a plaid hoodie, ripped jeans, black vans, and a red beanie. ''You look nice.'' I said. She gave me a big smile. ''OK so we need to leave as soon as possible cause airstrike is 20 minutes away.'' I said. Lilac nodded her head in agreement. ''Luckily Justin can drive now.'' Lilac said. I gasped. Justin is here?!
''Did I hear my name?'' Justin asked. He came from the hall. I ran to him and hugged him. ''Good to see youuuu.'' I said. He just did a small laugh and hugged back. ''We need you to take us to airstrike.'' Lilac told her brother. ''Okay but you owe me $20'' he said. We rolled our eyes and went out the door. He followed.
OK Camryn get yourself prepared.

*at airstrike*
''OK I'll call you when to pick us up.'' Lilac yelled at her brother while he drove off. I didn't see Jacob or Mark so I had time to calm myself down. ''Camryn breathe.'' Lilac would tell me every now and then.

*Jacob POV*
We walked into the huge airstrike. ''Damn this place is big. And its not crowded.'' Mark said. I gave him a weird look. ''Its a school day.'' I said. He started laughing. ''Hey I see Hazel! And she's with a girl....'' Mark said. I quickly looked where he was looking. Then I saw Hazel. She saw us too. She twirled her friend around.
Her friend pulled her towards us.

*Camryn POV*
Here we gooooo.....
''Hey Jacob.'' I said. The words barely coming out my mouth. ''He waved at me awkwardly. ''Who's your friend?'' Mark asked. Me and Lilac gave each other looks. Until she said something. ''I'm Lilac.'' She said with a big smile on her face. ''So you guys know each other?'' Jacob said pointing at both of us. We nodded our heads. ''We are actually cousins.'' I finally said something else. Mark and Jacob was surprised at this.
Now mark knowing I like Jacob was trying to make this thing go faster. ''Well why you look so worried Camryn?'' Mark asked me. I gave him a mean look. Lilac elbowed me in my side. Jacob just kept looking at me. ''OK!'' I started off. I sighed. Let's get this over with.
''Jacob, I am the one who has been writing the letters. I used my cousin's address because you know where I live. It was the only way I was able to express my feelings to you. Because Jacob... I bae liked you for a while now...'' I said. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't see the disgusting look Jacob would have on his face.

*Jacob POV*
Ok.... Then....
Wow this is a lot to take in. Now I have a lot of feelings for Camryn now. Since I know she is the one that sends me the letters. ''So.....'' Lilac said. I didn't know what to say. Should I say I felt the same way? Should I just wait? Damn it. ''Wow....'' I finally just said. Camryn looked up at me. I was turning red and I knew it. ''I would have never thought...'' I started to say until mark interrupted me. ''COME ON YOU GUYS ARE TAKING SOOOO LONG.'' He yelled. We all gave him mean glares. ''OK then.'' He said looking the other way. ''Camryn,'' I said grabbing her hands. ''I'll think about it and see how I feel.'' I said. She nodded her head. ''Now can we enjoy this place called airstrike! I only got one week here and I want to have fun!'' Lilac said running off. We all followed her.

Yes! Its gdfr XD I did pretty good on this chapter... Well I did good on a late night chapter XD Oh I found a Lilac!

Lilac: EEEEEEMMMMMMIIIIII

YASSSSSSSSSS
OK I SHOULD GO TO SLEEP.....