My cousin Lilac

*Camryn pov*

I need to text my cousin and tell her that Jacob is writing to her. Cause I'm really the one who is sending the notes. I just put my cousin's adress cause she is fine with it. "I want to do this alone you guys." Jacob said when we all got out the car. He was blushing. It's so cute! Me, Oliver, and mark all looked at each other and understood. "Ok Jacob. We will leave you but text is when you get stuck." Mark said. We all turned around and looked at his mom. "I'm assuming you guys want me to take you home?" She said. We all jumped in the car. "Thank you Mrs. Sartorius!" We all yelled. She just laughed and drove off.

*At home*

"Thank you Mrs. Sartorius." I said again while getting out. "Hey Camryn!" Mark yelled. I turned around. "I'll text you." He said holding a thumbs up. I turned around and walked into my house. My brother was sitting down playing with our dog Kyle. "Welcome back." He said not looking up. I just ran up the stairs and into my room. "I have to text Lilac." I said to myself. I took out my phone.

Me: IMPORTANT NEWS!!!

Lilac: What!?!?

Me: Jacob is writing back and he wants to meet! How will we do this?

Lilac: FINALLY but this is easy. Me and you could meet up where ever he wants to meet up at and tell him.

Me: ...

Lilac: Trust me

Me: ok....

Lilac: :D

I sighed. I need to get myself prepared for this. Then my phone ring. It was a text from mark.

Mark: Check Instagram ;) 

I didn't answer I just got on Instagram. I finally hit 150k followers! But anyways. I got onto mark's profile. It was a picture of me sleeping. The caption was: Dreaming of Jacob. Jkkkk (congratz on 150k)

I rolled my eyes and commented on the photo. Jacob already commented on it.

Jacob: Yea okkkkk 

Me: You're crazy, Mark!

Then I got a text from Jacob.

Jacob: Hey

Me: Hi...

Jacob: I finished the letter :)

Me: Cool! Jacob I have a question.....

I'm going to at least say something about it.

Jacob: yes......? 

Me: Don't worry nothing personal just wondering if you would date a close friend of yours....

Jacob: oh.... Want to get into my love life? XD well yea

Me: Oh ok

Then I got up. I felt some relief after that. I walked over to my closet and opened it. I grabbed out my clothes that I'm going to wear to school tomorrow. It's a pretty cool outfit. Galaxy leggings, long black shirt, black combat boots, and a matching galaxy headband. Tomorrow is the day we will find out about the letter. I'm so ready for it. 

Then my phone started ringing again. I walked over to my phone. Jacob wanted to FaceTime. I answered it. "Woah FaceTime me out of nowhere." I said. He had his onesie on. "I'm on you now." He said. My eyes widened. "Don't show me!" I said. Then out of nowhere he flipped the screen to his computer. I quickly duck my head behind my bed? "Sorry guys she's acting like its the first day of highschool." He said to the people watching me. I jumped up to that. "Oh shut up! I'm going to take a shower." I said. "Ok byeeeee. Everyone type byeee into the chat." Jacob said. Everyone typed bye. I waved and ended the FaceTime. 

Let me take a shower....

Hey guys! I updated this in school.... Yea I was bored so Yipp......