Ahh feels good to be w/ jacob

*Camryn pov*

I woke up very happy. 

No more drama... I hope

I got out of bed and there on some clothes (white t-shirt, red pants, red and white scarf, and white nike's)

I walked out my room to see that the whole living room was filled with all my friends. Mark, Jacob, Loren, Blake, bryce, and Joey. Well almost all of them.

"What are you guys doing here???" I asked them. Jacob got up, walked over towards me, and grabbed me by my waist. "Today is our one month anniversary." He said kissing me on my forehead. I squealed at this. "OMG WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!!" I literally yelled. Jacob let out a laugh. "We are going to go skating first." Jacob answered. I started to jump up and down. "We better get going" Mark said elbowing Jacob in his side. "You're right." Jacob agreed pulling me out the door with everyone else following. 

*Arriving at the skating ring*

I ran right in when we got there. I LOVE SKATING! It's me life. "7 people" I tole the girl behind the desk. She nodded her head. "That will be $30" the lady said. I pulled out my wallet only to be stopped by Jacob. "No I'm paying." Jacob claimed quickly taking out his wallet. "Whatever I'm just owe you." I said. 

After Jacob finished paying we all walked in to see a bunch of people skating. I quickly ran to the skates desk and got my skates.

After Jacob got his he came over and sat by me. "You don't owe me Cam. Today it's all about you." He said to me. I tied my last skate and stood up in front of Jacob. "But it's OUR anniversary. Not just mine." I said. Jacob had nothing to say about that. "Now let's show these people how to skate." I said skating off to the wood. 

But right when I got on it I fell.

"You don't know how to skate?" Jacob asked me helping me up. I shook my head no In shame. "Wooow Camryn." Loren said while she went off with Joey. I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Ok camryn. Let me help you get on the wood." Jacob said. He grabbed my left and my waist. "Ok now slowly glide one foot at a time." He whispered in my ear sending chills down my back. I was probably super red! I did what he told me. "Like this?" I asked my voice sounding shaky. "Yes! Fast learner." Jacob said letting go of me slowly. I felt like nothing was in my way. "Look at me gooooooo." I yelled. I was skating at speeds I never knew I could.  "Nice Camryn! Watch out for the people." I heard Jacob from behind me.

But that's not what I should have been looking out for. I should have been looking out for the little walls circling the wood. 

I crashes right into it. "Ouch!" I yelled. Two seconds later, Jacob was by my side. "Camryn I think you sprained your ankle." Jacob slowly said. I bit my lip in pain. "Can I go home?" I asked. Jacob nodded his head. "Yea and we can put some ice on it." 

*at my house*

Loren and them stayed at the skating ring and enjoyed their day while me and Jacob were trying to help my ankle. "Jacob can you stay with me until my mom gets home?" I asked jacob. He picked me up and took me up to my room. "I didn't plan on leaving." He claimed laying me down in my bed. He sat on my bed and made funny faces at me. "Dear Lord Jacob. You are so weird." I said laughing. He put his arms on both sides of me and we were face to face. "I wonder how that happened." He said giving me a kiss on my nose making me let out a small giggle. He gasped. "What?" I asked him confused. "That's the first time I've ever heard you giggle." He said. I rolled my eyes. "What? It was hot though." He said covering me with kisses. "Jacobbbbbb" I whined. He stopped. "I did nothing wrong." He said. "Sureeeeee." I said. Jacob leaned in to my ear. "Well not yet." He whispered in my ear. I pushed him and started laughing. "You're such a perv Jacob!" I said laughing. He started to laugh too. "I'm just kidding!" He said.

A/n

Ok I have a reason!

I'm grounded and I got all my electronics taken away. (I stole my phone real quick to do this)

Please don't kill me. So I'm going to try and update once or twice a week. It depends.... 

Like you guys I am in BIG trouble!!!! 

Oh and I may not go to playlist liveeeeee *cri cri*

And I'm really sick at the moment so I may die on you guysss.

And due to this I will make this book longer now. Yes. And I really hope I get my phone back soon...