Wedding Planner

"I think we should do a spring wedding." Brendon suggested. "We could have it outside."

"But I was thinking a fall wedding. Like a Halloween theme or something." Brendon raised an eyebrow.

"Really? Halloween? We're getting married, not having a Halloween party." I smiled at him. "What?"

"We're getting married." I said happily. Brendon smiled back and grabbed my hand.

"I know, it's crazy. Spencer thinks we're moving a little too fast."

"So does Jon." I sighed. "But, who cares. It's not about them, it's about us. I love you and I don't want to wait to marry you. I'm one hundred percent positive that I want to spend every single day of the rest of my life with you." Brendon leaned over and softly pressed his lips to mine and he pulled back after a few seconds, barely giving me a chance to kiss back.

"What colors then?" He asked. "For your Halloween wedding."

"We can do a spring wedding, if that's what you want." His eyes lit up and he grinned.

"Really? You don't mind?" I shook my head.

"If a spring wedding makes you happy, then I'm happy."

"But I want you to be happy too," he frowned. "you want a Fall wedding."

"Baby, I'll be happy seeing you walk down that aisle. And then I'll be ecstatic when we walk back down it together." Brendon smiled, showing his teeth and he blushed.

"Okay. So what colors?"

"Jon," I swished my whiskey around in my glass and looked up at my friend. "be my best man?"

Jon's eyes widened and he pursed his lips.

"Really? You want me to be your best man?" He asked.

"Well, yeah. I just asked you." I laughed. Jon smiled.

"Yeah, of course man. I'd love to."

"Great. Awesome." I grinned and leaned back into the booth seat of the bar. "So how are you and lover boy?"

Jon looked down at his tall glass of beer and grinned a cheesy grin.

"Amazing actually," he said, still staring at his beer bottle. "I'm really happy with him."

[Seriously, are they not the cutest? ^^]

"Well, you two may be next to get married." Jon glared at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm not rushing to get married," he said. "I'll wait until we've been together for more than a few months."

"Are you trying to say something?" I sat sat back against the leather of the booth and furrowed my eyebrows.

"All I'm saying is that I, as well as Spencer, think you and Brendon are rushing things. You've not even been together for six months Ryan."

"So? Who said you have to be with someone a certain amount of time before getting married?" I shrugged and took a sip of my whiskey. "I love him. Okay? I do, and I know in my heart that he's the only person I want to be with. I don't want to date anyone else. I just want Brendon."